Papers and Petals Bridal

Burlingame, California · View map · Visit website

About Papers and Petals Bridal

Papers & Petals Bridal is a full service salon in Burlingame, California, that has a charming atmosphere and fully-stocked store. Their knowledgeable staff and selection of gowns by top wedding designers ensure a memorable experience for every customer. With a goal of making you feel as comfortable as possible, Papers & Petals has an in-house seamstress to customize your gown and perfect the fit.

Papers & Petals Bridal gets new inventory monthly, and the average turnaround time on a gown is less than six months. They stock attire for the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Papers & Petals proudly offers clients a selection of services to accompany their attire:

• Alterations
  • Appointments only
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Rentals

Other Products

In addition to bridal, formal, plus-size, and sample gowns, Papers & Petals Bridal sells a variety of accessories to compliment your look, including bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, tuxedo rentals, and veils.

20 Reviews for Papers and Petals Bridal

20 Papers and Petals Bridal Reviews

Featured
User4199482

2+ years ago

This is where we found the Mother of the Groom gown! After 7 Saturdays of intense searching, we walked in and found attentive, warm, interested and very helpful Georgette! The selection of gowns was ... Read more extensive with a varied price range. Georgette and another sales person helped us and were patient and delightful. Although having seen many of the same gowns wherever we shopped, Papers & Petals Bridal had some very distinctive, elegant gowns. I am so relieved and thrilled to have found my gown! Great bridal shop, great selection and most of all, great service.

K
Kayla

Getting married on 10/12/2019

I can’t say enough good things about the ladies at Papers and Petals. When we first arrived, I thought I had already found my dress, but once I came in and described what I was looking for, it was ... Read more evident that the dress I had found was NOT “the one.” Georgette has an amazing eye for style and personality, and the first dress she put on me was the perfect dress and the one I ultimately purchased. All the fittings also were extremely smooth – the staff was very professional and talented, and they were able to make the small alterations I wanted to the dress. The whole team always had my best interest at heart and was always honest and helpful with us. From a personnel standpoint, I feel that Papers and Petals cannot be beat. Georgette has hired a lovely group that is friendly, kind, supportive, and just fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself all had so much fun every time we went to the shop and walked out laughing. Georgette and her team felt like family and we were so grateful for their support and friendship throughout the process. I am so grateful that we found them and would recommend them to every bride! Their service and the quality of their dresses cannot be beat.

J
John

Married on 03/12/2017

Thanks for such an incredible dress! Read more Thanks for such an incredible dress!!!