Papillon Floral Design

Rohnert Park, CA · View map

About Papillon Floral Design

Papillon Floral designs beautiful and naturally styled flowers for weddings in the Sonoma County Wine Country and the San Francisco Bay Area. We're a full service wedding florist ranging from simple and intimate to large and lavish.

We love sourcing local flowers and unusual accents. Whether rustic chic or modern and sophisticated, we can design your wedding flowers or your entire wedding day.

Call or contact us today! (707) 799-3937 or papillonfloral@gmail.com

14 Reviews for Papillon Floral Design

14 Papillon Floral Design Reviews

K
Kelsey

Married on 09/24/2017

I loved working with Olivia! I met with three other florists and felt like I wasn't being heard and that my vision for the day wasn't getting through. My meeting with Olivia was short, sweet and she ... Read more worked with our budget and gave us exactly what we wanted (and more!). I didn't want a giant bouquet, I didn't want a ton of color. I wanted lacy, light baby's breath and boy did she deliver. I had guests begging to take floral pieces home (for a destination wedding...that's impressive!) and friends writing be asking for details on how the centerpieces and garlands were made. Sometimes keeping things simple is hard for vendors who need 'flash' and 'pizzaz' to carry their work-- Olivia's creations stood on their own and were the most beautiful florals I have ever seen! I always felt like Olivia was in my corner, she was gutsy, funny and I know she worked a lot to make things happen behind the scenes.

R
Renata

Married on 07/02/2017

Stop everything you are doing. Book Olivia and her team for your wedding. When I think back to our wedding, I think back to the FLOWERS. My goodness, the magic that Olivia produced for us required a ... Read more special kind of talent, care, dedication to her art and commitment to her clients that I've never really seen before. My bridal bouquet was more stunning than I could have imagined, I'm so glad I have photos of it. The centerpieces were elegant, tasteful and complimented by guests (seriously though, who compliments centerpieces?!). She provided flowers for my hair that were delicate, lasting and stunning (she chose white orchids with a touch of yellow). She told me she'd throw a couple of vines around our welcome sign, but when i saw it, the sign was careful adorned with vines and delicate flowers. My advice to you, is to share your vision with Olivia (the feel, aesthetic, color palette), and let her run with it. I promise you'll love the result.

Y
Yana

Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend Papillon Floral Design! Olivia was an absolute joy to work with - she thoughtfully listened to what we were envisioning for flowers at our wedding and then executed exactly what we ... Read more hoped for and more. Everything was gorgeous and she reminded me of those details that end up having so much impact. One of my favorite things was the floral garland that ran along the middle of the head table. Beautiful! I also asked for flowers for my hair and she provided the most gorgeous orchids, conveniently attached to clips so the hair stylist could easily place them in my hair. Olivia was also very flexible and considerate in working through our budget with us and recommending what we could repurpose. Our experience with Papillon was phenomenal!