Papillon Weddings & Events

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Papillon Weddings & Events

Papillon Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service that specializes in destination weddings in Isla Mujeres, Cancun & the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, which is where the company is based. Papillon Weddings & Events offer professional wedding planner services in the most exclusive venues that you can dream about. Quality, originality, and tailor-made planning is Papillon Weddings & Events’ aim!

Experience

Juliette Franzé is the owner of Papillon Weddings & Events since 2004 and has planned hundreds of weddings & events throughout the last 15 years. Juliette is a certified wedding planner & graduated from the Hospitality & Leisure Management School of Lausanne Switzerland.

Services offered

Whatever service you need for your Big Day, Papillon Weddings & Events can make the arrangements thanks to their full planning services & close relationships with local vendors and venues. The Papillon Weddings & Events team will smoothly plan your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. The coordinators have experience planning religious and non-religious ceremonies. All you need to do is pack your bags! Everything else will be taken care of with total attention to detail and with the utmost precision. Their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • On-site event planner
  • Eco-friendly events design
  • Catering services
  • Hotel Accommodations & travel arrangements
  • Referrals
  • Timeline creating & To-do lists
  • Bachelor/ Bachelorette Party
  • Excursions such as catamaran snorkeling tour, sport fishing, golf cart rental and more

62 Reviews for Papillon Weddings & Events

62 Papillon Weddings & Events Reviews

Daniel
Daniel Mills

Married on 06/05/2019

Surprise Beach Wedding

It has always been my wife's dream to get married on a beach with just the two of us but due to having large families in the UK we decided to get married there. We had our honeymoon in Cancun and I ... Read more knew that I had to give her the dream wedding she has always wanted so I contacted papillon weddings and I'm so happy that I did. From start to finish the whole process was so smooth and Evelina and juilliette were absolutely amazing with there communication and professionalism. They were both able to help me plan this surprise ceremony and the day was just amazing. Everything was taken care of from the taxi that picked us up from our hotel to the ferry tickets to go over to Isla mujeres nothing was to much trouble for them. The day itself was beautiful and a day we will never forget. The beach was private and the wheather was amazing and made the day truly special. I opted to go for a photographer as part of the package and so happy that I did as the photos are amazing and we are able to look back on them with joy. I would highly recommend Papillion weather it be just for a couple or a big ceremony they will take care of your needs. Thanks guys!!

Astrid
Astrid Lagunes

Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Evelina & Papillon Wedding are absolutely wonderful. We only have words of thanks, because with just two weeks she organized an incredible ceremony and reception. With efficient coordination and ... Read more detail the ceremony was held at the spectacular Media Luna beach and the reception in Playa Norte (in Búho’s Bar) to be able to contemplate the sunset as we wanted. From the first contact we knew that we were in good hands: Evelina was always friendly, quick and detailed, she supported us and she guided us in everything. With so little time, Evelina took our ideas and she turned them into something wonderful, exceeding all our expectations. The photography, food and drink services were excellent. Thanks Evelina.

J
Jean Cherry

Married on 03/25/2019

Unforgettable for the Happy Couple & Guests!

Juliette & Papillon Weddings were the difference maker in planning a destination yet very personal wedding for my daughter in Isla! We had 95 guests & multiple full events for the wedding festivities. ... Read more From the skype meetings, emails, planning trip, vendor recommendations & cooperation with our own photographer & florist, Juliette & team were nothing short of fabulous, organized & trustworthy. Our goal was to plan a wedding we would do in NC USA but in the beautiful Isla Mujeras, not like a "rubber stamp" resort wedding. EVERY GUESTS was blown away by the island, unbelievable beautiful venues, the wonderfully executed decor at each party & unmatched service!!! Juliette worked with me to combine our ideas with Mexico, one of my favorite places!! We even had homemade popsicles made to add to the Late Night Taco Bar! We also secured the light up dance floor for the Zama reception which was the best!! So fun! Juliette has fantastic rapport with all her vendors & venues. She is game to listen to your ideas & her staff is great. Love Wilma! Professional yet totally fun to have a margarita with after a good & productive meeting! Highest regards for Juliette! Jean :)