Paradise Photo Studio

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Paradise Photo Studio

Paradise Photo Studio is a wedding photography studio based in Cancun, Mexico. There’s nothing quite like the joy and excitement of your wedding day, and the team of experienced professional photographers at Paradise Photo Studio are experts when it comes to capturing the beauty of destination weddings in the Riviera Maya. There’s no better backdrop for documenting your unique love story!

The team at Paradise Photo Studio shoots destination weddings throughout the Riviera Maya, including Cancun, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen. Their primary photography styles include contemporary and photojournalism. You’ll have your photographer’s full attention, too, as they book only one event per day. The studio’s most popular wedding package includes the following:

• Second shooter

M
Featured
Melanie and Damon

Married on 10/13/2017

Getting married outside of the USA, no matter what size the wedding, can be daunting and stressful and overwhelming. Thankfully, Ashley at Paradise Photo Studio made the photography element of that ... Read more experience none of those things, and instead gave us a top quality experience from start to amazing finish with spectacular photos my wife and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. From the start, Ashley was flexible and willing to flow with anything my wife needed. As any husbands-to-be can attest, thats a comforting thing. We had a great overview and game plan before arrival to Playa, and we had a terrific meeting with her a few days before to go over the details. Once the day came, everything flowed very naturally. Ashley (and her assistant) were funny and personable and felt right at home with our group as she documented our day getting ready. The ceremony itself was a blur to me, but thankfully all the moments were beautifully captured and took me back there a few days after when we reviewed her work. The photos with family and friends on the beach was great. We got some very large shots and action shots that turned out so well. Before dinner, Ashley took my bride and I on a jaunt a decent walk down the beach to a peninsula to take advantage of the beautiful dusk light and unique landscape. These photos are, in my opinion, what truly sets the bar for Ashley's work; so many gorgeous and unique shots! Well worth the extra walk no doubt! As a wrap up, we got great shots for dinner and Ashley even stayed later than we had agreed to get more shots at our reception. How awesome is that? A mere 5 days after our wedding (she works fast man) Ashley came by our villa to show us her fine work. Nearly 500 edited photos in a beautiful slideshow. She had a few different packages to choose from and all were incredibly reasonable and we were able to retain all rights to our photos down the line. No matter what your budget, she'll take care of you. 10/10

Skylar
Skylar

Married on 06/07/2019

Such a good experience!!

We had such a good experience with Ashley and the Paradise Photo Team! We did a destination wedding and was nervous about selecting a photographer as we were not familiar with the vendors in that ... Read more area. Our hotel recommended a handful of photographers and even set up a meeting so that we can meet each vendor. We ultimately ended up choosing Paradise Photo Studio since they were the most personable and easygoing. Photography and videography were our two must-have items for our wedding so choosing the right photography studio was key. They took their time to get to know us as a couple and understand the vision we had in mind. Come wedding day, they guided us through the whole day and had everything planned so no time was wasted. Must I say, the pictures and video turned out PERFECT! We had them modify a few things on the video but it wasn't an issue at all and they were happy to help! We are so pleased with everything and would 100% choose them again. Thank you, Ashley and the Paradise Photo Team!

Aida
Aida Panfili

Married on 05/17/2019

Best Decision Ever

Such an amazing, talented, creative, and professional team. The best decision I made was to pay and hire this team to capture our memories to keep. I got a personalized package with drone footage and ... Read more additional photo shoots with underwater photography.