Paradise Springs

Oakhurst, CA · View map

About Paradise Springs

Paradise Springs is located on 100 secluded just south of Yosemite National Park. Paradise is best utilized as a destination wedding location where you can have a private resort for your friends & family for the weekend (or mid week). Paradise has 5 cabins - The Villa can sleep 20 people, and the other cabins will sleeps 2 to 9 people each...total resort will sleep 48 people plus kids and camping plus RV parking. Paradise offers indoor weddings & events for up to 130 people and outdoor areas amongst the tall pine & cedar trees for up to 500 people. We have several choices for the ceremony including around our Emerald Pond with the Villa's waterfall in the background. Paradise has 2 amazing commercial kitchens for your rehearsal dinner, wedding & event. You can self cater or choose from some of our outstanding caterers that we refer to.

27 Reviews for Paradise Springs

27 Paradise Springs Reviews

A
Andrew Ghenender

Married on 05/24/2019

The Perfect Forest Wedding

My wife and I just got married at Paradise Springs last week (5/24/19) and it was more than we could have ever dreamed for. We were specifically looking for a place with these things: 1. In the forest ... Read more forest for multiple days. 2. Some cabins onsite with ability to camp/RV 3. Affordable. 4. No noise curfew. 5. BYOB and ability to use vendors of our choice. I will go into each of these points in more detail below, but first let me start off talking about Debby and Greg. Debby is your point of contact - and basically ended up being almost a free wedding coordinator for us. Debby is the sweetest woman ever and really on top of her $&^%. She was always available with any questions, responded to emails within hours, and was always reachable by phone. She did so much stuff behind the scenes that I'm sure I don't even know the half of it. We had the largest number of campers/RVers on site in their history (I think), and she talked to every single one of them and got them squared away. Without even asking her to, she contacted our food vendors and the RV companies to make sure everyone was on the same page and good to go. I can't emphasize enough how amazing she is...which is why so many of the reviews online talk about her. Greg was the onsite manager and also awesome. I saw him covertly driving around the grounds, picking up our trash bags and driving them to the dumpsters - something I assumed we would have had to do ourselves. He hung out behind the scenes during our ceremony making sure all the electrical was working. Like Debby, I'm sure he did a ton of stuff I don't even know about. Super nice guy, I ended up talking to him multiple times and always enjoyed the interesting conversations. Greg was also a lifesaver when, on the morning of checkout, we had a freak snowstorm hit out of nowhere. No one was prepared with tire chains but he plowed the roads for us and helped get some stuck cars down the hill! Now, onto my previous 5 points above: 1. Forest Wedding - We wanted a secluded forest wedding and boy did we get it. We rented the entire property out, which I highly recommend you do if possible. We had about 100 people staying onsite between the cabins and camping, and it was totally like our own summer camp. The forest was super lush due to rain for basically two weeks straight that stopped right before we got there! You are very secluded, and the place is gorgeous. FYI we rented the property our for Thursday/Friday/Saturday night. 2. Cabins & Camping - All of the cabins and indoor event spaces were perfect. Everyone said the cabins they stayed in were cozy, clean, and comfortable. We used The Villa for our welcome dinner and farewell dinner - super comfy ski lodge vibes and everyone loved it. Yosemite RVs were super awesome to work with, they dropped off like 10 RVs on site before we got there so that people could just show up and the RV was already there. They also picked up the RVs at checkout. 3. Affordable - I didn't think this would really be possible in California, but this place is affordable. We looked at a couple other similar options in California and they were either WAYYYY more expensive, or had lots of rules and requirements to use their approved food/DJ/bartending services. For 3 days with multiple food trucks, self-prepped meals, wedding DJ, photographer, our own booze, etc, I bet we paid less than a lot of couples spend at a fancy hotel for a 6 hour wedding. The beautiful thing is that you can totally customize this wedding however you want to fit your budget because you don't have to use their approved vendors. Now, was our wedding cheap? That's subjective, it was a lot of money for us, but well worth it. 4. No Curfew or Noise Restrictions - self explanatory. 5. We hired several food trucks to come onsite and cooked a couple meals ourselves in their awesome huge kitchen and BBQs. We brought our own beer, wine, and liquor, and hired a local bartender in oakhurst to work the wedding night. Thank you Debby & Greg! The most perfect wedding!

B
Brittany

Married on 06/09/2018

Paradise Springs is a magical place! We got married here in June and it was absolutely perfect. It was the most beautiful venue and the most beautiful wedding we could have ever imagined. We rented ... Read more out the entire venue for the weekend and couldn’t have been happier. It is truly a private mountain paradise. Our family and friends all stayed on site so we were able to spend the whole weekend celebrating together. We stayed up late dancing under the starts and talking around the fire pits. Paradise Springs gives you the freedom to have the kind of wedding you want without the pressure, restrictions and fees of many other venues. Not only is the location stunning, but there is a ton to do there as well. While we were getting ready for the wedding our guests lounged in their cabins, went hiking, went swimming in the emerald pond and even had an impromptu volleyball tournament! Our guest are still talking about how breathtaking and unique our venue was. We made memories that will last a lifetime. From the moment we met with Debby for our venue tour we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. She immediately made us feel comfortable and was always available to answer any of our questions. Debby is so friendly and helpful, she made the whole process feel easy and fun. Greg, the onsite manager, was also super helpful making sure our guests were taken care of and that everything we rented from the venue was set up on the day of the wedding. We can’t wait to come back to stay for a few days and relive the memories. Thank you Paradise Springs for making our wedding dreams come true!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/08/2016

From the moment we first toured the venue we knew we had to get married at Paradise Springs! Once our contract was signed Debby was available to answer all of our questions every step of the way! As ... Read more the day of the wedding got closer I called her often, and she was always extremely helpful in helping me find an answer to my question. We rented the largest cabin, The Villa Thursday night before our wedding weekend. The staff was so accommodating and allowed us to set up our larger reception items on Thursday, which led to a stress free set up on Friday. We had to have the reception area cleaned up early on Sunday due to a Sunday afternoon event, unfortunately our rental company was unable to pick up our rentals on Sunday. Debby worked with us and found a place for us to store our rentals until Monday- we could not be more thankful for her flexibility! We recommend the weekend package that Paradise Springs offers- your family and friends will love spending the weekend mingling, exploring the beautiful property, sipping a glass of wine by the fire, and being together in what is truly your own private paradise tucked away in what feels like a magical forest. If you go with this option or any of their packages, rent a golf cart! They make getting around the property very easy! You can always drive your car from cabin to cabin, but jumping in a golf cart is much more convenient. Our ceremony and reception areas were breathtaking! We were married at The Hidden Forest and had our reception at The Gazebo area, with our buffet served from the Bella Pavilion. It was the perfect set up. I really cannot put into words how beautiful everything turned out, so take a look for yourself: http://pin.it/X_tWbZW I cannot express how happy we are with our choice to use Paradise Springs for the happiest day of our lives.