Paradisus Los Cabos

Puerto Vallarta, MX · View map

About Paradisus Los Cabos

Where you want to be Married!

Congratulations for your upcoming wedding and Welcome to the world of Paradisus Los Cabos.-

When you choose to get married at Paradisus Los Cabos you will have access to fully customizable destination wedding packages and the professional and dedicated assistance of our Romance Planners.

Each wedding is a special event and here at ROMANCE by Paradisus, we have the experience to ensure that your wedding is going to be truly spectacular. At Paradisus Los Cabos, our weddings have an aura of magic that is relaxed of effortless as the natural surroundings.

We offer the prefect escape for those who want the intimacy of the smallest wedding and the finest venues for those who want to have along their family and friends for an impressive wedding event. We take care of everything so you can concentrate on what's really important EACH OTHER!

At Paradisus Los Cabos, we aspire to give life to your deepest romantic fantasies. And inspire with visions you've not yet dreamed of. We stop at nothing to make certain that Paradisus is precisely the experience of love that you want it to be.

Paradisus offers a wide array of amenities to cater to your every desire. Royal Service provides an elevated and private, personalized, adults-only service and butler, While families hold a special place in the heart of Paradisus Resorts. Family Concierge offers a luxury vacation experience right sized of everyone.

So, whether it's just the two of you, or a family affair; you will be assured of unsurpassed level of all inclusive romantic luxury. No matter what you desire, we have one simple answer. YES.

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have.

3 Reviews for Paradisus Los Cabos

3 Paradisus Los Cabos Reviews

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 05/25/2019

Great wedding spot in san jose

We would highly recommend the paradisus for your wedding. The wedding staff is amazing, super responsive, and make everything very smooth and easy. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful and the ... Read more food is among the best we've ever eaten at all inclusive resorts anywhere in Cabo. They have four different packages at different price ranges to fit exactly what you're looking for. The hotel went above and beyond to make sure I guess we're well taken care of and that the wedding went smoothly and was beautifully set up. Ask for Fernanda are Ariana with the wedding stuff and you will not be disappointed.

N
Natasha

Married on 06/29/2018

Mixed feelings about this venue! Beautiful hotel, and an amazing wedding coordinator named Fernanda. My now husband and I were looking to have an all inclusive resort as our wedding venue because of ... Read more of our diverse guest list, of younger couples and mid age couple. We wanted to make sure everyone could enjoy the week without breaking the bank. We moved forward with Paradisus because the rooms were the most affordable as well a modern looking resort which was the style of wedding we were looking to have. The beginning of our planning came as a rocky start and I was getting extremely nervous that we had made the wrong decision in venue. However, the second wedding coordinator Fernanda came into the planning and from then on it became great! This resort has a great package price and a lot of their own preferred vendors but unfortunately the vendors that I liked best had be charged additional fees for not being their own. We had our ceremony on the sand, and our reception on the beach terrace looking over the ocean. Everything with the day of the wedding was amazing! The reason for my mixed feelings is for the resort itself and the way it handled all of our wedding guest. A couple of guest paid extra for ocean view rooms and were given rooms with a slight view of the ocean and mostly of the golf course, I wish they would label it partial ocean view or at least wish I would have known this was the case to warn my guest in advance to not pay the extra for something that was not accurate. Another issue we had was since everyone was there for a wedding there were a lot of groups and family groups that were of at least 10 people max and dining at the resorts restaurants was almost impossible! They do not take reservations so sitting together and eating breakfast, lunch or dinner at a reasonable time was never possible. The restaurants are pretty small and all open and close at certain times. Great for small weddings less than 30

D
Deltricia

Married on 06/02/2018

Our experience at Paradisus Los Cabos was GREAT! I would refer more couples to this resort. Read more Our experience at Paradisus Los Cabos was GREAT!! I would refer more couples to this resort.

Paradisus Los Cabos FAQ