Romance by Paradisus

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Romance by Paradisus

Paradisus Palma Real is an all-inclusive resort and wedding venue located in Punta Cana that serves couples all over the Dominican Republic. Couples and their guests will experience turquoise colored waters, Caribbean gardens and beautiful palm trees at this tranquil resort. They're known for their eco-friendly culture, harmony with the surrounding countryside and love for nature and animals. Paradisus Punta Cana is situated on Playa Bávaro, allowing you multiple picturesque locations to choose from for your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at this idyllic resort. For large ceremonies, their romantic, white Gazebo is ideal. The peaceful sea will serve as your backdrop, as your guests enjoy the shade from nearby palm trees. Or, if you're planning on a simple, yet sophisticated celebration, you can say your “I do’s” on the beach. The water will provide a cool breeze for your loved ones as they look on from white, foldable chairs. For your reception, you can dance the night away in one of their many indoor ballrooms.

This full-service venue offers couples multiple packages to choose from, which include Tailor-Made, Allure, Aqua, Chill-Out Chic, Wish and Fantasy. Depending on the option you choose, you'll receive a symbolic ceremony, a floral bouquet, aisle decorations, a private reception with open bar, a sparkling wine toast and a two-tiered wedding cake. Each package is customizable, and you can add on additional a la carte items, to make it unique to you. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Cake
  • WiFi
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Accommodation
Couples and their guests will have access to their exclusive, Yhi Spa, multiple on-site restaurants, mangrove tours, bike rides and more with an overnight stay at this romantic resort. Their spacious suites feature king size beds, a private balcony or terrace, separate living rooms, flat screen TVs, hydromassage bathtubs and gorgeous views.

17 Reviews for Romance by Paradisus

17 Romance by Paradisus Reviews

A
Amanda Basso

Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing amazing amazing !!!

The entire romance team is extremely professional and beyond helpful. Heinicy the head of the romance department had instantly put any of our concerns at ease. Our wedding planner Beatriz is the ... Read more sweetest most attentive help that any over seas bride can ask for. Between Beatriz and Heinicy I felt that everything was handled and all I had to do was show up and enjoy my trip/wedding! They are like family to us now. We can not wait to go back next year and visit: The photography/Videography Novia Mia blew my mind with there photos which they sent me about 50 edits the day after the wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest!!! Caribbean celebrations which was my Decor executed my vision and brought it to life! I do not have 1 complaint. From the location of our wedding, to Decor, entertainment, photo/video, Wedding planner . I can honestly say that I was over the top happy with everything. For any bride that is looking to have a destination wedding. Or that may want one and has doubts. Put your trust into The Romance Team at Paradisus Palma Real Punta Cana. You will NOT be disappointed. If I can Re-do my wedding. I would choose the same place same Team 100 times over. Thank you Romance Team. Thank you Heinicy and Beatriz! You are truly amazing and it shows in your work how much you care about your Brides and Grooms.

Andrea
Andrea Pomarico

Married on 03/06/2019

We had the best wedding! Whatever we forgot, Patricia remembered. She was a fabulous wedding coordinator! We feel and felt very lucky to have such an

Best wedding ever! Patricia, our wedding coordinator was in contact as soon as we landed. She made everything easy and effortless for us. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and wedding. Thank you ... Read more Paradisus Palma Real!

H
Heidi

Married on 02/19/2019

Beautiful Location for. Destination Wedding!

My husband and I just came back from having our wedding at Paradisus Palma Real and spent the entire week with our immediate family , 26 of us including children ages 10 through 25, at Paradisus Palma ... Read more Real. To make it easier I will break it down. Wedding - We began planning the wedding last February with Patricia Rueda from the Paradisus Wedding Salon and our experience was flawless. Patricia attended to every detail, was excellent in her communication and executed a wedding that exceeded our high expectations! A true professional in every way! We only had 24 guests so we did the Chill Out Chic Wedding. The ceremony was in the Garden Gazebo at 5pm. The setting was stunning and did not require much decor since the backdrop is the natural, lush greenery, a pond and charming wood bridge. We opted for the garden over the beach because we felt it would be more comfortable for our guests - they did not need to remove their shoes, it wasn’t as windy as it was down by the beach at that time and it was a more private setting. The photographer, Javis, from Novia Mia and his assistant did an outstanding job of capturing all the special moments of our ceremony and incorporated some very tasteful, artistic shots along with beautiful candid’s. The photo session after the wedding was effortless! He and his colleague did a wonderful job of making us comfortable and setting us up for each pose that came across very naturally. The setting at Paradisus is breathtaking and with so many beautiful locations we were able to get incredible variety from the pink flamingos to the gorgeous architecture of the hotel and of course the beach backdrop, each shot was unique and beautiful. Maja, who oversees Novia Mia truly understood the vision we were trying to capture in our photos and did a superb job of conveying that information to Javis. The décor, centerpieces, cake decoration, my bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere were all from Caribbean Celebration. We used some of the décor that came with the Chill Out Chic package, but I had sent them pictures of what I wanted for the centerpieces and cake. Not only matched them perfectly, they were even more beautiful than I anticipated! I was so sad to have to leave my bouquet when it came time to leave, it was gorgeous!! If you are looking to have a destination wedding at a beautiful location, that is easy to execute from afar, Paradisus Palma Real is perfect!