Paradisus Punta Cana

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Paradisus Punta Cana

Paradisus Punta Cana is an all-inclusive resort and wedding venue located in Punta Cana that serves couples all over the Dominican Republic. Couples and their guests will experience turquoise colored waters, Caribbean gardens and beautiful palm trees at this tranquil resort. They're known for their eco-friendly culture, harmony with the surrounding countryside and love for nature and animals. Paradisus Punta Cana is situated on Playa Bávaro, allowing you multiple picturesque locations to choose from for your ceremony and reception.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at this idyllic resort. For large ceremonies, their romantic, white Gazebo is ideal. The peaceful sea will serve as your backdrop, as your guests enjoy the shade from nearby palm trees. Or, if you're planning on a simple, yet sophisticated celebration, you can say your “I do’s” on the beach. The water will provide a cool breeze for your loved ones as they look on from white, foldable chairs. For your reception, you can dance the night away in one of their many indoor ballrooms.

This full-service venue offers couples multiple packages to choose from, which include Tailor-Made, Allure, Aqua, Chill-Out Chic, Wish and Fantasy. Depending on the option you choose, you'll receive a symbolic ceremony, a floral bouquet, aisle decorations, a private reception with open bar, a sparkling wine toast and a two-tiered wedding cake. Each package is customizable, and you can add on additional a la carte items, to make it unique to you. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Cake
  • WiFi
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Accommodation
Couples and their guests will have access to their exclusive, Yhi Spa, multiple on-site restaurants, mangrove tours, bike rides and more with an overnight stay at this romantic resort. Their spacious suites feature king size beds, a private balcony or terrace, separate living rooms, flat screen TVs, hydromassage bathtubs and gorgeous views.

11 Reviews for Paradisus Punta Cana

11 Paradisus Punta Cana Reviews

T
Thea

Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Wedding Week!

My wedding was originally on the beach, but since it was raining the entire weekend, we had to go to our backup spaces. It turned out just as beautiful! They did such a fantastic job catering to ... Read more exactly what I wanted. They also made my wedding planning so easy. HIGHLY recommend them!

SolangeS
Solange

Married on 09/19/2015

I just returned from my wedding at Paradisus Punta Cana and what an amazing wedding it was. Every time I think about it, I just smile. My coordinator was Beatriz Rosa and she is simply amazing, ... Read more Miguelina and Sharlyn are also very lovely and extremely helpful. They all work great together. For weeks I was stressing because everything was done either via email or the phone, this being a destination wedding. However once I stepped foot in Punta Cana and met Beatriz, there was nothing to be concerned about. I had the Aqua package and had a few upgrades, we had a total of 88 guests, which is pretty big for a DW. We added, a musical Trio to play during the cocktail hour and our guests loved it, we also added the Hora Loca near the end of the reception and it was one of the best choices. Everyone was dancing and having such a great time. If you are worried about having a destination wedding due to lack of hands on control, don't be Beatriz, Miguelina and Sharlyn will make sure your wedding is absolutely beautiful. Not to mention the resort is gorgeous. Beautiful lush grounds, great entertainment, delicious food and drinks. Can't wait to go back!

K
krystal

Married on 02/19/2015

First of I would like to start of by saying this Place is just purely amazing and one of a kind. I got married on Feb 19, 2015 at Paradisus Punta Cana and the coordinator, Miguelina and Beatriz were ... Read more patient, professional, organized, and lovely individuals. My husband and I are thrilled that we decided to plan our nuptials here. We selected a Tailor Made package and from start to finish ( from January 2014 to February 19 2015) all the information was clear and email response were quick. Miguelina and Beatriz, catered to all of our questions in a timely manner and helped us in making great decisions! Since it was a destination wedding, we had family travel to the Resort. We had a total of 37 guest with one child and they all had only amazing things to say about the service, and hospitality. From the bell boys, having a list of arrivals of the day, to Front desk representative ( Amable ) checking in the guest so quickly. However, my Husband and I had the royal service with the Butler service upgrade! The little golf carts took us to the main lobby of royal service ( excluded from the primary lobby that everyone else checks in ) the Royal Service representative checked us in and provided us with a private cell phone to call whenever we had a request for our butler Hector. Hector was on call 24/7, he helped us make reservations for dinner, get champagne bottles for our rooms, and make reservations for a nanny for one of our guest. He was simply amazing. The bars were fully stocked and the restaurants food was superior - each restaurant had a special theme, Mole ( mexican ) The Grill ( steakhouse) La Palapa ( both land and sea ) and many more had a special menu. And in each restaurant the waiters, hostess did absolutely everything to please our group and our experience.