Paramount Country Club

New City, NY · View map · Visit website

About Paramount Country Club

A private wedding venue in New City, New York, Paramount Country Club is the perfect choice for couples wishing to add old Hollywood elegance to their one-of-a-kind celebration. Known locally as the “Gem of the Ramapos,” this idyllic venue boasts picturesque views of rolling hills, breathtaking woodland scenery and majestic green fairways. Sure to create a lifetime of wonderful and romantic memories, Paramount Country Club serves as the ideal wedding destination for ready-to-wed couples.

Facilities and Capacity

Paramount Country Club comfortably accommodates a maximum of 300 guests. Versatile in nature, the beautiful venue affords couples the option of hosting their ceremony and/or reception either indoors or out. While the venue’s outdoor space features majestic views of the Ramapo Mountains, the indoor Grand Ballroom is awash with ambient lighting and large wall-to-wall windows.

Paramount Country Club prides itself on providing couples with the assistance and guidance needed for a spectacular wedding celebration. For a truly hassle-free experience, the venue offers a mix of the following wedding-related services:

• Wedding director/coordinator
  • Customized Floor Plan
  • Complimentary Food Tastings for Bride and Groom
  • One Wedding at a time

Cuisine

Paramount Country Club’s team of talented culinary professionals offer couples an array of in-house catering services for a truly delectable dining experience. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Hors d’oeuvres
  • French-service
  • Dessert stations
  • Kosher Style

Accommodation

Paramount Country Club offers couples and their guests overnight lodging in the form of its well-appointed Member Cottage. Conveniently located in the heart of the venue, this cottage is comprised of seven suites that embody luxury with a modestly casual feel. The venue also features a tastefully appointed bridal suite for the bridal party to utilize in preparation for their special day.

Other Services

Interested couples have the option of including bar services with their wedding day celebration. Said options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bartender(s)
  • Specialty wine
  • House wine
  • Signature Cocktails

Location

Paramount Country Club is conveniently located in Rockland County, New York. Approximately one hour from LaGuardia Airport, the private venue is less than 20 minutes from a number of New City, New York landmarks, such as High Tor State Park and Hook Mountain State Park.

63 Reviews for Paramount Country Club

63 Paramount Country Club Reviews

C
Featured
Caralyn

Married on 08/06/2016

The Paramount was an AMAZING venue for our wedding. The grounds were beautiful for pictures and the staff was phenomenal. Alana was extremely flexible and catered to every one of our needs. She would ... Read more respond to our emails right away and never made us wait to hear back from her. The food was delicious and the cocktail hour was one of the best I have seen. The cost was also fairly low compared to other venues that we had looked at. We would highly recommend Paramount Country Club for your wedding!!!

S
Siobhan

Married on 03/23/2019

Paramount Country Club delivers!

Paramount Country Club was a dream wedding reception venue! We cannot say enough positive things! First off the entire staff is so friendly and accommodating. I felt completely confident that Alana ... Read more the event planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day. She does not miss a detail and caters to parents and any guests with specific requirements. Maria the bridal attendant was so professional and warm. She helped us get ready in the gorgeous cottages and anticipated all of our needs. The food was phenomenal and very generous. We had four cocktail stations, non-stop passed hors d’oeuvres and five bartenders. Guests are still raving about the food! The venue is very spacious and classy. There is ample room to accommodate guests and we liked that the venue is on one level with no steps so there were no concerns about guests who are elderly or disabled. Paramount Country Club is a gorgeous venue with historic charm of field stone buildings, breathtaking views of the Hudson Valley and all of the finest modern amenities. They are true professionals and work seamlessly with all vendors. RUN don’t walk to book your wedding at Paramount Country Club!

Darienn
Darienn

Married on 10/07/2018

The Perfect Venue

I swore I would never get married at a country club, that is until I went to Paramount. The space was everything I could have hoped for from the mountains, to the ceremony space with a beautiful ... Read more backdrop, to the onsite cottage built in the 20s, to the outside patio with fire pits, everything about the space was fantastic. But the thing that really makes Paramount worth every penny is Alana. She said yes to every single one of my crazy ideas, quirky requests, and décor changes. She dealt with more frantic e-mails than I can count. When we had a bad experience with the bakery they contracted with to provide cake, she reduced out package price so we could go elsewhere to find a cake. Everything Alana did made me feel like mine was the most important wedding she was working on. I have a so many examples of how she went above and beyond for us, but I will give just the example from the one on one tasting. First, she knew I wanted the sea bass which wasn't one of the normal samples made for the tasting but she had the chef make it special so I could try it. She also had us try both signature cocktails and every wine that would be provided at the wedding, and these weren’t just small tastings of wine, we’re talking multiple glasses each leading to several empty bottles and very fun menu planning. I have a million more stories just like that. Finally, I want to give a shout out to the bridal attendant Maria. She and Alana were with me my entire wedding day from the time we started getting ready around 9am until our after party was wrapping up at 11:30. I just can’t say enough good things about the team at Paramount and our experience there.