Paramount's Meyer Ballroom

Aurora, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Paramount's Meyer Ballroom

Paramount’s Meyer Ballroom is a newly renovated wedding venue in Aurora, Illinois. With floor-to-ceiling windows, this space offers gorgeous outdoor views. The team at Paramount’s Meyer Ballroom wants to help turn your wedding into their next big production. Our staff cares about your special day and is so excited to help make this the place you say "I Do"!

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has three separate spaces that connect into one large, beautiful ballroom space. Their maximum guest capacity is 220 people.

Paramount’s Meyer Ballroom offers in-house bar services, and has a wonderful list of five preferred caterers to work with. Their other event services include, but are not limited to:

• Setup/cleanup

Mariah
Featured
Mariah

Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn't be more pleased. Great value, over-the-top service.

In the midst of a season full of stress, working with the Paramount Theater/Meyer Ballroom team was bliss, and I truly mean that. I'm so grateful that we chose our venue first, because the Meyer ... Read more Ballroom team was such a help with the rest of our wedding planning, and they handled so many of the details for us. From the very first venue visit to the follow-up emails after our event, I knew I could trust this venue with my wedding vision, my guests, and my budget. Kind, honest, thorough, and prompt communication from all staff members. Expert help from professional event coordinators. Wonderfully thoughtful extra touches (ask about the favors they provide for each of your wedding guests!). And absolutely gorgeous surroundings. We had an absolute blast at our Meyer Ballroom wedding.

Christina
Christina Hoblin-Lamorena

Married on 06/22/2019

A beautiful venue with incredible staff!

Working with the Paramount for our ceremony and reception was incredible. They helped us keep track of everything and made planning a breeze. They provide a coordinator to assist in the planning ... Read more process- Kelsey was amazing! She helped answer every question we had, sent friendly reminders, and was there the entire day to help with each and every detail- pinning corsages, making sure our guests were comfortable, keeping us hydrated, everything. She always asked us our thoughts and preferences on how we pictured our wedding, and went above and beyond in all ways possible. We can't thank her enough! The venue itself is beautifully maintained and has been recently renovated, has an awesome and fresh "bridal" suite with private bathroom, along with a separate room for the other bride/groom, and plenty of space for guests to move around, both in and outdoors. The river walk creates a great atmosphere, and the windows let in so much natural light. Tons of photo ops to boot! We could not recommend this venue more! Thank you to everyone at Paramount for making our day simply perfect!

N
Nicole Collins

Married on 04/26/2019

Paramount's Meyer Ballroom

My husband and I just recently got married here about a week and a half ago and I couldn't be more pleased with everything! My coordinator, Briana, was so helpful and responded quickly to all of my ... Read more questions. The venue itself is already beautiful so we only had to decorate a little bit. They recently just remodeled everything and it is amazing. I couldn't have chosen a better place to have the best day of my life. A big thank you to the staff that made my special day possible!