Parcel & Stone

Matthews, NC · View map

About Parcel & Stone

Avoid the pressures of shopping in-store and take control of your purchasing decisions from anywhere in the world while having access to diamond experts who will make your experience as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We’ve focused our resources and decades of diamond expertise into creating an elevated digital shopping experience for discerning shoppers. We promise a first-class diamond education led by GIA certified professionals enhanced by our unmatched inventory of loose diamonds.

We’ve turned our personal partnerships with the world’s most reputable diamond cutters and jewelry designers into a resource for our customers to search and compare diamonds. Our appreciation for simplicity drives our search features which are built to provide customers a clear pathway to making the best diamond buying decision possible.

Our Parcel & Stone Promise is what separates us from others offering you sparkling satisfaction in every category. From the second you start your purchasing journey with Parcel & Stone not only will you become family, we’ll treat you like our own. Our promise includes competitive pricing, industry leading warranties and guarantees, unprecedented diamond education, exceptional customer service, diamond match pricing, unrivaled 60-day return policy, lifetime upgrade, zero-risk shopping, express parcel delivery and financing options.

34 Reviews for Parcel & Stone

34 Parcel & Stone Reviews

L
Lois

Getting married on 07/08/2021

When it comes to proposals, the selection and purchase of THE ring is stressful by nature. There are so many areas to consider; the 4 C’s, other diamond characteristics, along with your future ... Read more fiancé’s preferences. I needed help processing my order and Jonathan was super helpful and worked with me every step of the way. I truly appreciated his oversight throughout the process. He made a stressful purchase that much easier to handle. The ring is exceptional and the compliments continue to pour in. A big thank you for outstanding quality, cost and service! I will be back! :)

Christin
Christin Rossano

Getting married on 08/29/2020

Thank you for a gorgeous ring!

My Fiance purchased my engagement ring from Parcel & Stone and I AM SO OBSESSED WITH IT! There is only one diamond shape that I truly like/love - Teardrop. My fiance was able to pick ... Read more pick out the shape and size of my diamond. From there he was able to truly customize my ring. (what type of band, halo, what kind of gold and so on...) I think this is truly an amazing company and it's awesome that they are able to accommodate all of their customers. We looked at rings together in a store once and I wasn't pleased with any of them. I am so happy that my fiance was able to pick out my ring and customize it to EXACTLY how I always imaged it. I HIGHLY recommend this company for anyone who is in the process of looking at and for engagement rings! THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL RING!!

J
Jeremy

Getting married on 08/01/2020

I randomly picked Parcel & Stone after selecting the lowest priced retailer of the particular grade of diamond I wanted on rarecarat. Com. I was not expecting to be absolutely blown away by the ... Read more service. I had left it quite late with just 2 weeks to travel to England where I planned to pop the question. Knowing that it would take 4 weeks to make the ring, I planned for a rhodium-plated cubic zirconium stand-in back up from Amazon. 2 days before I was due to travel, the nice sales lady at P&S emails saying she'd worked with the designer and they got it done for me in time for my travel. Just had to ship it from the East Coast to the West Coast, which they did on an expedited, next morning delivery service, arriving at my office on the morning of the day I was departing. The fake Amazon stand in went straight back in the mailbox and I left for England with the real deal in my possession, which I have to say looked amazing, adding of course to the excitement. And of course the question popped atop a castle in England was answered with a resounding and joyfully tearful yes. Later P&S resized it, all through fast courier service, with just a few days turnaround. This company is really out to impress and make a name for themselves, so I'd encourage you to give them the opportunity to serve you. The service is very personal and attentive and really adds the whole experience of buying that special ring for that special someone. All I can say is I got very lucky, in a lot of ways.