Pardini's Catering & Banquets

Fresno, CA · View map

About Pardini's Catering & Banquets

With over 50 years of serving the Valley, we combines our unique level of experience, elegant private venues, and access to unparalleled ingredients to flawlessly execute events of all sizes.

We create our menus with both classic flair and contemporary creativity, drawing inspiration from your event's needs. With an eye for current catering trends, we then tap into our local resources to provide meals that taste as beautiful as they look.

Family owned and operated since our founding, Pardini's is a third generation family business. Jim Pardini, along with sons Jeff and Jimmy, have assembled a truly a tight-knit team with exceptional talent. Our roster of experienced chefs, event coordinators, service staff and industry experts provide outstanding execution of every event we touch.

7 Reviews for Pardini's Catering & Banquets

7 Pardini's Catering & Banquets Reviews

O
Oxana

Married on 11/22/2015

Pardini's was amazing! I am so grateful for all the work Sosi has done with us. Their staff was so helpful, friendly, hospitable, and accommodating. They don't nickle and dime you either. Their food ... Read more was absolutely delicious. We had chicken piccata, mediterranean salad with feta cheese, sweet carrots and pilaf. Our guests loved the food. Our wedding turned out so intimate and we loved the entire experience with Pardini's! Highly recommend!

K
Kayla

Married on 11/21/2015

Pardini's was a recommended caterer through our venue and we could not be happier for the recommendation. Everyone for wedding said that Pardini's food was the best food they ever had at a wedding. ... Read more Abel, who was the head server for the evening, treated my family like his own. He not only set up all the buffet line but also helped my husband with last minute setup and decorations, personally waited on my parents and the entire bridal party the entire evening, and helped us by packing up the leftovers from the evening so we could enjoy them back at our hotel. After dinner they went around and filled glasses for the toasts and when the cake cutting began they sliced the cake and served it to all our guests. Their hospitality and service was absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend this to any bride who wants an easy night. with their services we received all dining plates, silverware and glassware for our entire reception.

User3289644

2+ years ago

Carolyn was great. She gave us great recommendations and we got several compliments on the food. They came to our venue and provided the plates, silverware, napkins, tablecloths, our bar service, and ... Read more free cake cutting without charge (except for bar). They worked with our budget, got back to us quickly, and were very personable. I would like to add that Pardini's does a lot of nonprofit events and really gives back to our community so we were happy to do business with a company that is a part of that. They also did my brother's wedding which is why I wanted to use them. They had it at their restaurant and it has since been remodeled. I went to a dinner there recently for a nonprofit event and it looked beautiful.