Parentheses Photography

Killeen, TX · View map

About Parentheses Photography

You deserve QUALITY images to reflect your perfect day.

After all, you'll be looking at these images for the rest of your life.

38 Reviews for Parentheses Photography

38 Parentheses Photography Reviews

Christine
Christine

Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn't be happier!

When we decided to choose our wedding photographer, we knew we didn't want any run of the mill photographer. Everyone in our lives right now seems to be getting married, and we have seen the same ... Read more photo ideas used over and over again. Don't get us wrong, they are beautiful and special, but we wanted our to be more creative and unique! We couldn't have been happier with our engagement photos and have received endless compliments from them. We have gotten a small glimpse of our wedding photos, and we are SO excited to see the rest. They are just what we were looking for :) Lynette was super easy and fun to work with. She was good at coming up with ideas for the photos and gave us instruction on how to pose (which we definitely needed). She has been quick to respond to all our emails and phone calls. If we had to do it all over again, no doubt would we choose Lynette!

S
Sara

Married on 10/21/2018

Lynette is simply amazing she is incredibly talented and will make you feel super comfortable during the entire shoot she makes everything feels so natural during the shoot she was very personable and ... Read more really gets to know you as a couple to be sure the photos really capture Who You Are it's like she knows us I couldn't be happier with my engagement photos I got back and cannot wait for my Bridal and wedding photos and the way she reveals them makes it that much more special she is worth every penny and every second of the highly-anticipated wait to get your photos back

A
Anna

Married on 07/08/2018

Our experience with Parentheses Photography was one we'll always cherish. There was something about the way Lynette captures each photo that is so natural. In just one hour, we have so many beautiful ... Read more images to remember this chapter in our lives. My husband and I were skeptical at first because in past experiences we felt the happiness in the photo shoots we had looked forced, but I can tell you that Lynette is a game changer. She was able to pose us in a way that came through as though it was intrinsic. I can confidentially say that we are now open to future photo shoots and we would hands down recommend Parentheses Photography.