Parisi Events and Productions

Delray Beach, FL · View map

About Parisi Events and Productions

Parisi Events was started in 2009 by local DJ, Rob Parisi is also known as DJ Risi, for the sole purpose of producing high-quality events for clients. The company’s foundation is based on high-quality DJs, extensive details, and customer service so that every event is exactly the way it is imagined. With the use of technology, we create and organize flawless events without sacrificing fun and reducing the stress that planning a wedding creates! These qualities have elevated the company in a short time to where it is today and has gained us the high-end clientele that we work regularly. With over a decade of experience, there is no one better qualified to manage your events than Parisi Events.

DJs, Lighting, Musicians, Photo Booth, Wedding Planners, and Photographers available!

Call today so we can discuss your wedding and create your own unique experience. You can also visit our website to see everything that we can offer for your big day!

43 Reviews for Parisi Events and Productions

43 Parisi Events and Productions Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect, peace of mind, organized

Rob was the most professional, calm and organized vendor I dealt with. He provided us with the best night of our lives. I had peace of mind and total trust in him throughout the entire process and he ... Read more did not disappoint. He took the ambiance of the evening and my vision and made it reality through the music. He takes time to know what you want and makes sure to execute. Parisi events is the best DJ hands down!

Erica
Erica Beckerman Szymanski

Married on 05/02/2019

Reception Music was on point

Parisi was recommended by our Venue as a preferred vendor and now we know why. They were terrific. They made the whole process very easy, which if you have never planned a wedding before is the best ... Read more thing a vendor can do! Their pricing is very competitive as well. We met with our DJ months in advance and he understood exactly what we wanted for our reception. Parisi provides an online planner and song list with suggestions of popular wedding music to assist in choosing your songs. This was super helpful and made planning seamless. We had a quick call before the wedding to review the planner. Adam, our DJ, did an awesome job at our wedding and really did everything we asked for. My Husband and I would definitely recommend Parisi for your special event! We are sure you will be as happy as we were.

J
Julie

Married on 03/22/2019

Above and beyond!!!

Rob was absolutely incredible! For my husband and I, music was such an important part of our wedding and we are so happy we went with Parisi events. Rob went above and beyond to ensure everything ran ... Read more smoothly that day and was VERY professional. The hotel staff even approached me to ask where we found our DJ because they were so impressed. We had a small intimate wedding with about 40 people and he had everyone on their feet the entire evening! Vendors are so important and i'm so happy we went with Rob... you should too!!