Park Ave Weddings

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Park Ave Weddings

Park Avenue Weddings is an industrial wedding venue in Tucson, Arizona. Situated in one of Tucson’s original warehouse districts, known as Lost Barrio, this venue features the original, exposed ceiling structure of the former railroad warehouse, along with wood plank flooring and exposed brick walls.

Facilities and Capacity
Park Avenue Weddings can accommodate up to 200 guests for both ceremonies and receptions .The 6,000-square-foot, stylish warehouse offers couples and their guests a timeless, unforgettable experience.

Park Avenue Weddings' professional staff of wedding coordinators are available to assist couples on their big day. The venue also offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting/sound
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Cuisine
Catering at Park Avenue Weddings is available through Rincon Market. The family-owned caterer features fresh and delectable cuisine. Couples can have a one-on-one tasting with them to personalize their menu.

32 Reviews for Park Ave Weddings

32 Park Ave Weddings Reviews

C
Crystal Warrick

Getting married on 11/10/2019

A Diamond in the Rough

Sheila was was very warm, inviting & personable. She accommodated my narrow time frame and was patient with all my questions. The venue is really nice with both indoor and outdoor options. I look ... Read more forward to having my wedding there and working with Sheila.

I
Ivonne

Married on 10/08/2017

This place is great! The venue is beautiful... Kelly was very quick to answer any questions we had prior to the wedding and everything turned out amazing. Read more This place is great! The venue is beautiful... Kelly was very quick to answer any questions we had prior to the wedding and everything turned out amazing.

T
Tarah

Married on 09/03/2017

Our wedding was two weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the way Kelly helped me through the entire process. Any conflicts that I ran into during my wedding planning process, were never an issue ... Read more when I brought them to her attention. She always responded quickly to any questions I had, via email, text or phone call. The venue is BEAUTIFUL. My guests can't stop talking about how much they loved the place.