Park Avenue Parties

Montrose, CO · View map

About Park Avenue Parties

Park Avenue Parties is the leader in party, wedding, and special event equipment and supply rentals for Western Colorado. Communities we serve include Ouray, Ridgway, Montrose, Grand Junction, Crested Butte, Telluride, Paonia, Norwood, Naturita, Gunnison, Olathe, Delta, Paonia, Cedaredge, Hotchkiss.

4 Reviews for Park Avenue Parties

4 Park Avenue Parties Reviews

T
T A B

Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome customer service

Chris and her staff are top notch. Quality products at very reasonable pricing. The customer service is the key to making events special and they hit home runs with their attention to details. All of ... Read more the rental items tents, food containers, sound equipment, tables & chairs are in great condition. Best on the western slope.

User3297554

2+ years ago

If you're looking for a reliable place to rent party equipment on the Western Slope, look no farther than in Montrose. I am extremely satisfied with how Park Avenue Parties helped my wedding in Ouray ... Read more come together! Chris and Celeste were both undisputedly organized and competent in their jobs, helping us feel reassured and outlining what we'd need to successfully pull off the event. I was pleased with the selection and options they had in tablecloths, napkins, table sizes, chairs, etc, and we ended up choosing some beautiful combinations. The event was on a Saturday: they delivered Friday morning as promised with everything we needed, and it was all set up by 1PM. Celeste and her team hung all 63 our Japanese lanterns and 6 parasols on the tent ceiling and showed me how the lantern LED system and remote worked - it was GORGEOUS. Our credit card was charged that same day and we didn't need to worry about payment on the day of the wedding. Park Ave is very reasonably priced and has a great reservations & contracts system that made things easy to change. As we were doing all the planning long-distance (we live on the Front Range), Chris and Celeste were both also very nice and patient whenever we stopped by in person a couple times to discuss final decisions. Their e-mail response time was always within 24 business hours, and it was easy to get ahold of them on the phone. If you're holding a large party in the area, give them a call!

Abigail
Abigail

Married on 09/15/2018

Park Avenue Is Great, but Expensive

Park Avenue was so easy to work with. I was able to adjust my order multiple times throughout the process and made changes even 1 week before the event. I rented a lot from them (tables, chairs, ... Read more linens, utensils, plates, etc.). They brought everything and picked it all up. I would suggest finding linens and plate chargers elsewhere if possible. I bought 200 gold chargers cheaper than Park Ave was renting them. Otherwise, it was a fantastic experience!