Park Chateau Estate & Gardens

East Brunswick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Park Chateau Estate & Gardens

A waterfront wedding venue in East Brunswick, New Jersey, Park Chateau Estate & Gardens specializes in intimate ceremonies and receptions. Blending meticulously crafted beauty with class and elegance, the venue’s manicured gardens and stone courtyard provide the perfect backdrop for your once-in-a-lifetime affair. With classic French antiques and architecture that evokes the illusion of being transported to the French countryside, Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is guaranteed to turn your wedding dreams into a reality!

Facilities and Capacity
Nestled on 15 rolling acres, Park Chateau Estate & Gardens comfortably accommodates a minimum of 100 guests and a maximum of 375 guests. Couples have the option of choosing from three beautifully adorned event spaces: the Gardens, the Ballroom and the Chapel.

Couples who book Park Chateau Estate & Gardens benefit from a number of wedding services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Setup
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Chair covers

Cuisine
The venue’s highly-trained culinary team is committed to providing couples and their guests with top-notch cuisine. Catering services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Server(s)
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated-style dinner

Other Facilities
Park Chateau Estate & Gardens provides a variety of wedding facilities for couples to enhance their special event. In addition to both a bridal and groom suite, the venue also features three multi-use cocktail rooms: The Library, The Wine Room, The Veranda and The Cocktail Room.

Other Services
Couples who book Park Chateau Estate & Gardens are more than welcome to utilize the venue’s various food and beverage items on their special day. Said options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Barware
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • China
  • Linens

Location
Park Chateau Estate & Gardens is conveniently located in the heart of Middlesex County, New Jersey. Midway between Manhattan and Philadelphia, the venue is less than two miles from various attractions and landmarks, such as the Ferris Farms Garden Center and Dideriksen Park.

76 Reviews for Park Chateau Estate & Gardens

76 Park Chateau Estate & Gardens Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 06/29/2018

Steven and I got married on June 29, 2018 and it was for sure the best day of our lives! Choosing a venue was the hardest part of wedding planning for me. I saw the Park Chateau was being built and ... Read more interested in it prior to even getting engaged. My main concern was that it was 60 miles away from where we lived (Westchester, NY) as well as majority of our wedding guests. We went to see the venue, it was still under construction, but I knew I had to get married there. We met with Tom and worked with him throughout planning the wedding. Angela and Devin were awesome and so helpful when I had questions leading up to the wedding. When I arrived to the Park Chateau on my wedding day everything just fell into place. All of our guests were absolutely AMAZED by the venue, the quality (and quantity) of the food, and everything the Park Chateau had to offer. We received so many compliments during the wedding, the next day and basically everyday since we have gotten married. The entire team was wonderful but the bridal attendants went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect that day. I was greeted by a bridal attendant before I even got out of the car at 8:30am, and was wished farewell at 2:00am as they walked me onto the shuttle bus. Pat and Lori were absolutely fabulous! Anything we needed they were there and not only were they just doing their jobs, they were pleasant and fun to be with. I had a small issue with the bustle of my gown but they were NOT going to have me upset. They did whatever they had to do to get this bustle perfect, and make me happy. Throughout the reception they would check on both myself and my husband. Both Pat and Lori would make their way through the crowded dance floor just to make sure we had a sip of water! I cannot thank them enough! I truly had the wedding of my dreams and it was all thank to the beautiful Park Chateau and their entire team! If you want to have a royal wedding, book the Park Chateau!

Dana
Dana Bongiovanni

Getting married on 04/04/2021

April Wedding

The entire staff at Park Chateau brought our dream wedding to life, and everything came together flawlessly. Guests were raving about the beauty of the venue, the food (of course), and the generosity ... Read more and professionalism of the staff. The service was beyond exceptional and our guests were stunned. Planning a wedding, especially from out of state, was very challenging, but working with Devin and the team made it so easy. Devin was always so responsive, flexible, accommodating and just honestly a joy to work with. We trusted the team completely, and felt extremely comfortable knowing we were in good hands. Thank you for all of your hard work and kindness throughout the planning. You and your team helped create a special memory for us and our guests!

Nicole
Nicole

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Outstanding

Preston was amazing! He is so patient and Made sure we were happy with the options we had for our upcoming wedding! Read more Preston was amazing! He is so patient and Made sure we were happy with the options we had for our upcoming wedding!