Park Crest Event Facility

Birmingham, AL · View map · Visit website

About Park Crest Event Facility

Located in the heart of Hoover, AL., Park Crest Event Facility is one of the most unique and upscale event facilities in the area. We offer both indoor and outdoor venues perfect for your special day!

Imagine hosting your wedding in our picturesque gardens with breathtaking views of Shades Mountain. The Gardens include a beautiful pavilion with a fully stocked bar, restrooms, a stage for a band or DJ, and much more.

Looking for an indoor venue to host your wedding? No problem, we have that too! Our newest indoor venue, The Carriage House, can host both your ceremony and reception. The two level, 20,000 square foot building is home to 9 crystal chandeliers, a 36-foot fire place, state-of-the-art-amenities, and much more.

Wanting a more intimate setting? Our other indoor venue, Park Crest Place, is perfect for smaller receptions and rehearsal dinners. Complete with two porches, a fully stocked bar, stage, separate dinning rooms, and much more.

After having the wedding of your dreams, ride off into the sunset with one of our antique luxury vehicles or a beautiful limousine.

Here at Park Crest Event Facility, we would love to host your wedding. Small or large, intimate or lavish, Park Crest Event Facility can accommodate your needs.

For more information, please call or email us at 205-822-7275 or info@parkcrestevents.com

16 Reviews for Park Crest Event Facility

16 Park Crest Event Facility Reviews

S
Featured
samantha

Married on 11/04/2011

I have nothing but great things to say about ParkCrest and their employees. My wedding in the gardens in November was absolutely gorgeous! The views are just incredible. Every detail was handled for ... Read more us and all we had to do was show up and then leave. The bar staff is a hoot too! All employees made us feel like we were the first and only couple ever to get married! I would highly recommend ParkCrest (especially the gardens!) to anyone! And my pictures taken overlooking the view are the best wedding pics I have ever seen! Great place with great people!

T
Terry

Married on 02/10/2018

Utilized the smaller facility for our daughter's wedding Feb. 10th, 2018, and Darryl and crew exceeded our expectations in every way! Our reception included about 120 people and in hindsight was ... Read more perfect for us. The facility offered a dining room atmosphere (for the more mature guests) and a separate bar/eating area enjoyed by the younger crowd. Kind of best of two world situation. We received many compliments on quality of the food and service...again, Darryl and crew were outstanding! Highly recommend as the Rating reflects! Lisa&Terry Freeman

G
Gina

Married on 10/14/2017

Park Crest is amazing! Our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding was in the gardens and the reception was in the carriage house in October. This venue is gorgeous! I just can't say enough about the ... Read more staff and the facility at Park Crest. Our daughter's wedding was everything we hoped it would be. Working with Daryl and Miguel was a pleasure. They were both so helpful and worked very hard to make sure that everything was perfect for our family's special day. Daryl is very detail oriented and very helpful when I needed recommendations regarding the food and setup. He made great suggestions that helped us stay on budget and have a great menu. He is an incredible chef and the food was amazing! Better than any food I have ever had at any wedding. We heard so many comments from our guests about how great the food was. You will not run out and the prices are reasonable. We also had them cater the lunches for the bridal party on the day of the wedding which was so convenient. Daryl and Miguel are easy to work with and will make your day as stress free as possible. They will definitely go above and beyond your expectations. I can't imagine a better place to have a wedding or better people to work with. I highly recommend Park Crest!