Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

Crockett, TX · View map · Visit website

About Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues is a historic manor house wedding venue located in Crockett, Texas. This unique venue offers picture-perfect views of forests, hills, and the beautiful Texas sky. The property has 100 acres of pristine land that is situated right in the heart of the Davy Crocket National Forest. They provide their clients with the option to use a large air-conditioned chapel facility that is well-suited for receptions. There is also a gorgeous outdoor wedding garden for those that wish to hold a ceremony surrounded by nature. Using this venue means that accommodations are provided for both the wedding party and other prized guests, creating an all-in-one package that eases stress. The mansion on the property was built circa 1850. It was designed by the architect Abner Cook, the brilliant mind behind the Texas Governor's mansion that is located in Austin. While staying on the property, clients and their guests will be able to enjoy a functioning horse ranch as well as a private tank that is stocked with catch-and-release fish.

Facilities and Capacity

Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues offers a sprawling landscape that betrothed couples can enjoy on their wedding day. This quiet countryside retreat is an idyllic location for couples that desire a secluded ranch aesthetic for their wedding. The main house boasts white siding and a colonial-inspired facade. Painted shutters offer a pop of color, and a covered porch provides a serene spot to enjoy a quiet sunset. Stables, cows, and horses all populate the ranch, providing an inspiring and natural atmosphere. Inside the mansion, the decor is classic and homey, keeping with the house's theme. Ceremonies are allowed to be held outside in the fields and the lofty barn is a fantastic area to hold a reception.

This venue offers their clients a variety of packages including a weekend package, an overnight package, a day package, and an elopement package. Venue-only pricing is also available. Their popular weekend package provides access to a reception hall, chairs for a ceremony, overnight guest accommodations, recreation facilities, and an outdoor firepit.

4 Reviews for Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

4 Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 02/17/2018

I am so beyond thrilled I chose to get married at Park Hill Farms. Kim and Dan are the sweetest human beings and are there to answer any questions you may have, guide you through their amazing ... Read more amenities and ensure you have the best possible experience at Park Hill Farm. You will not find a better venue and it’s absoultely amazing that they keep things so reasonably priced. I would get married here again and again! The bride and bridesmaids (11 girls + 3 beauty vendors) got ready in the main house’s beautiful master suite area which included a huge bathroom, bedroom and beautiful sunroom with amazing lighting!! And we had plenty of room to spread out. The groomsmen had a cabin on property that they really enjoyed hanging out in! The alter area is stunning!! We hardly needed to add anything to it, it was so beautiful. And oh my goodness, the reception hall is breathe taking!! We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I could go on and on about how perfect this venue was and how glad we are that we chose it. I can’t wait to get the professional pictures back!!!

L
Lezlie

Married on 01/13/2018

I can see why Park Hill Farm is rated with 5 stars. It was a magnificent January wedding weekend that Kim and Dan Huggins helped me create for my daughter and her groom. The historic mansion and ... Read more grounds were exquisite that embodied everything we love about Texas. Everyone raved about how beautiful and elegant the day was and I attribute that to Kim and Dan. There are so many details that go along with planning a wedding and so many things that can go awry, but I never had to worry about the venue. Everything went exactly as they said it would. We definitely made the right choice and I tell everyone I know. Thank you, again, Kim and Dan, for helping us create the most beautiful wedding memories for Connie and Abel. Lezlie King

C
Cindy

Married on 05/20/2017

Our Princess of a daughter and her handsome groom had the most beautiful wedding and experience at Park Hill Farm. We reserved the ranch for the entire weekend. The groom and his family flew in from ... Read more England and were shown the greatest Texas Hospitality from Dan and Kim Huggins. Not only did they make the Bride's and Groom's fairytale wedding come true they also gave our extended British family the time of their lives. Dan and Kim went above and beyond on the wedding but also in making sure everyone was cared for and comfortable, and that everyone was taking time from setting up, to enjoy the scenery, animals, and each other. We had a handful with special needs and the Huggins bent over backwards to ensure all accommodations were met. When I asked my daughter, was it all she had hoped for, she answered, "Mom, it was all I ever dreamed of and so much more." Thank you, Park Hill Farm, from this happy tears Mom. Your hearts are as beautiful as your venue. Our entire family highly recommends Park Hill Farm!