Park Jewelers

Lake Mary, FL · View map

About Park Jewelers

Park Jewelers prides itself on premier customer service. We understand the importance and meaning when looking for an engagement ring or wedding band. We want to maximize our customer's budget with the highest quality jewelry. Buying an engagement ring is not just about the ring, it is also about trust and the relationship we develop with our customers. We want to help guide and educate them about this important milestone in their lives. Park Jewelers also has a full time jeweler on site that can help create a one of a kind design or take care jewelry repairs. We have a gorgeous selection of unique fine jewelry. Customer service and amazing quality is of the utmost important to us.

6 Reviews for Park Jewelers

6 Park Jewelers Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 03/24/2018

My mom has been using Park Jewlers for years, when my fiancé was ready to propose my mom reccomended Park Jewlers! My ring is a gorgeous and was a very reasonable price! We will be going there for our ... Read more wedding bands also!

User5467110

2+ years ago

I love Park Jewelers! My fiance purchased my engagement ring there. They were happy to work with his limited budget, and sold him a beautiful ring for less than his max budget! They later changed the ... Read more head on my ring from prongs to a bezel at no charge--the prongs caught on my yarn while knitting. We also picked out our wedding bands with Park, my ring is one of their own creations, and it is beautiful and unique. They gave us a good price and work on our schedule for payment!

User5566136

2+ years ago

I was recommended by a friend to go to Park Jewelers when it was time to buy an engagement ring. Like anyone else, I had been to all the big-box jewelers, all the mall stores, the nationwide companies ... Read more and just wasn't impressed... They were all the same. Park Jewelers is a family business that knows you by face, call you by name, and takes great care of you. If you want something specific and they don't have it, they'll order it. If they can't order it, they'll custom make it (which is what I did with the engagement ring). Tony and his family clearly take great pride in providing you the perfect piece of jewelry. And they won't nickel and dime you to death. If anything, they're more than fair with price and the service they provide. In the last 18 months, I've purchased 4 pieces of jewelry from Park, and combined, they were formally appraised for more than double what I paid for them. When we're shopping for jewelry in the future, Tony and his family are the only people we need to visit. So should you. Thank you again for all your help with the engagement ring and wedding bands! Todd and Maggie