Park Place Design

Kalamazoo, MI · View map · Visit website

About Park Place Design

Park Place Design is a wedding floral design service based out of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Park Place Design specializes in creating breathtaking floral arrangements that can match the theme or tone of any event. This team believes that flowers are central to a wedding and that each arrangement should be just stunning as the happy couple celebrating their love. They always keep up with recent floral trends to design arrangements that are always modern and beautiful.

Park Place Design specializes in creating arrangements that are classic, country, modern, romantic, or vintage in design. They can provide a variety of floral options, including aisle decor, altar decor, artificial arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and non-floral arrangements. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Set up

Featured
Kasi Casterline

Married on 01/28/2019

Floral Godess - Winter Fantasy

I’ve watched Tracy’s work for years and knew I had to have her for my wedding. She is THEE on trend floral goddess. She knew my vision better than I did and made my dreams come true. I can’t express ... Read more the shear bliss of seeing MY gorgeous flowers the first time! She’s a professional and artist, and I love her beautiful passion. I highly recommend Park place Design!

E
Erin Ryan

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Park Place Design. I worked with Tracy for my wedding florals and was INCREDIBLY pleased with the result. The flowers were fresh, gorgeous, and beyond anything I could have ... Read more imagined. Tracy was easy to get in touch with throughout the planning process, and her team was organized and efficient on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend!

M
Megan

Married on 08/18/2018

Tracy's flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the perfect addition to my wedding. She listened to everything that I wanted and really made my vision come to life. The flowers I purchased from Tracy ... Read more included bouquets, boutonnières , and corsages.