Park Ridge Marriott

Park Ridge, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Park Ridge Marriott

Park Ridge Marriott is an elegant hotel wedding venue in Park Ridge, New Jersey. This family-friendly, affordable venue offers everything a couple needs to make their wedding day one of a kind. From premium catering menus to picturesque garden views, there are endless possibilities to make your event at Park Ridge Marriott beautiful and fun. The hotel is minutes from Woodcliff Lake, a popular shopping and recreation area. Your out-of-town guests will have plenty to do between your wedding events and relaxing in their luxurious Park Ridge Marriott room. Whether you’re looking for an affordable elopement venue or a more traditional reception ballroom, Park Ridge Marriott has the space and the service to make it a truly unforgettable wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Park Ridge Marriott provides both indoor and outdoor event space to make your wedding one of a kind. You will have access to 16 acres of gardens, streams, and a small pond surrounding the hotel. The Garden Terrace and the Brookside Parc Terrace are ideal locations for intimate ceremonies and cocktail hours by the hotel. After your al fresco cocktail hour, you may lead guests inside to enjoy dinner and dancing in the ballroom. This spacious, modern banquet hall features recessed lighting and elegant decor accents to offer a sophisticated ambiance that is equally family-friendly. In addition to the main dining room, Park Ridge Marriott also offers smaller event space for intimate receptions, rehearsal dinners, and post-wedding brunches.

Park Ridge Marriott works with a team of certified wedding planners to make your wedding day the best it can be. They will work alongside you to develop a custom catering menu, coordinate with your vendors, and prepare a setting with decor and tablescapes that fits your overall wedding vision. They provide linens, tables, chairs, and rented audiovisual equipment to make the planning process easier for you. Their full-service catering packages include:

• A choice of up to three entrees
  • Dinner rolls with butter
  • Choice of vegetable and starch side
  • Custom tiered wedding cake and dessert table
  • Coffee and tea station
  • Tableside wine pouring
  • Optional rehearsal dinner buffet package

Accommodations
Park Ridge Marriott has over 200 rooms available with optional concierge service available to all guests. Room blocks for weddings receive special discounts, and the couple and their parents receive complimentary accommodations for the evening of the wedding. All guests can enjoy free WiFI in public areas, meals at Brae's restaurant and the Irish pub Sean O'Casey's, as well as access to the 24-hour fitness center and indoor/outdoor pools.

22 Reviews for Park Ridge Marriott

22 Park Ridge Marriott Reviews

V
Featured
Vanessa

Married on 04/18/2015

I began planning my wedding with the Marriott at Park Ridge this time one year ago. It has now been a few weeks since my wedding day has passed, and I could not be happier with our entire weekend- it ... Read more really was perfect in every aspect from start to finish! The whole staff at the Park Ridge Marriott made the process and wedding weekend as stress free as possible and super successful. From my first meeting with the Senior Catering Manager at the time, and the Chef at the time, to the morning after during checkout, the process was seamless. They worked with my strict budget to create a menu that all of my guests are still complimenting us on today. They were able to maneuver our tastes and complement our “foodie” style to create a beautiful selection of cocktail hour foods, plated dinner, bar, and unique dessert. They really hit a homerun on our catering menu for the night! My first meeting with our Marriott wedding planner was exciting. Maria heard every idea, captured every style, and understood my at times vague requests. I left a lot to her expertise and imagination, as I was pretty flexible with some things, and am pleased I did. She was very attentive to my requests for table layouts, photos of previous events, and other special requests for day of planning. Maria was able to answer every question during our tasting visit, and took us to see the suite, ballroom, and helped us determine chair, lighting, and layout selection. Her advice and insight were invaluable and really added a world of a difference to the night of. The Park Ridge Marriott team made our special weekend one for the record, and we will remember this team and our experience for the rest of our lives!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 08/30/2019

Easiest Ever

Kori was very responsive & patient answering my a million & one questions. Setting up my hotel block was quick & she explained all that I needed to know. This was one of the first tasks I was able to ... Read more accomplish after getting engaged & knowing my wedding night eve & wedding night were taken care of basically right away without hassle was a comfort!

P
P & R

Married on 10/07/2017

We had the ceremony & reception at the Marriott and also a block of 15+ rooms. The staff was amazing, accommodating, and 100% of the time responsive to our needs. The service was excellent, the food ... Read more was delicious and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Our family now has great memories of our daughter's wedding and we can't thank everyone for their giving 110% effort. Thank you Park Ridge Marriott staff!