Park Winters

Winters, CA · View map · Visit website

About Park Winters

Park Winters is a boutique event facility and historic inn situated in Western Yolo County, surrounded by rich farmland and views of the Blue Ridge Mountain Range. The idyllic estate features immaculate gardens, a stunning restored Victorian Inn, elegant event barn and sleek salt water pool, all set amongst lush farmlands. The expansive grounds offers a variety of indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception locations. Since we serve only one party at a time, the entire estate is yours to enjoy and the sky is the limit with what you can do! Located near San Francisco and Sacramento, Park Winters is close enough for convenience, yet offers a true 'getaway' experience. Voted KCRA A-List 'Best Wedding Venue' 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Facilities and Capacity
Park Winters can accommodate up to 500 guests. The grounds offer views of the mountains and farmland. The expansive ground offers a variety of indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception locations. Park Winters also services other wedding-related events such as bridal showers, elopements and rehearsal dinners. A bridal suite is included.

This venue offers the following event services:

• Accommodations
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Park Winters has an award-winning chef and kitchen staff available to meet your catering needs. Menus differ per season. The venue offers the following catering and bar services:

• Buffet
  • Dessert
  • Family style
  • French service
  • Hors d'Oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Servers/bartenders
  • Cash, open, or limited bar
  • Variety of liquors

History
George Washington Scott established Park Winters in 1865. By 1912, he and his wife Emma owned 14,000 acres of farmland. One daughter would marry into the Rice family of Dixon, and his son Clarence would continue ranching on the large family estate for many years –both of them have descendants who live in and farm the area to this day. Park Winters was purchased in 2010 by the current operators, Rafael Galiano and John Martin.

Location
Park Winters is located off of Interstate 505 and services Sacramento and Bay Area.

27 Reviews for Park Winters

27 Park Winters Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 04/13/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding at Park Winters last weekend and it couldn't have been more PERFECT! We got amazing compliments from everyone about the venue, the service and food. We were able ... Read more to stay the night there with our wedding party and the night before which made it feel like a mini destination wedding!!! I seriously cannot say enough good things about Park Winters but will try to list them all below. 1. The beauty of the venue speaks for itself. The place is impeccable and they spare no details. This made decorating for the wedding easy - I barely had to do anything!! White orchids, vases with candles and few other touches. 2. The service is outstanding. There was never a moment when I was looking for someone to answer a question. The staff anticipated every need and even offered things I wanted but didn't know I wanted until they had done it! Amber is sooooo helpful in every way in the planning process - could not have done this without her. John and Rafael clearly know what they are doing and you can tell they truly want people to enjoy their time there. The best part is that everyone is there for you and happy to help but not overly in your way or face. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING in every way imaginable! 3. The food is excellent. Every guest raved about it and even though I was running around trying to talk to all the guests during dinner I ate EVERY bite of my salmon. I even overheard someone say "I thought wedding food was supposed to be mediocre? This is amazing." 4. The venue offers multiple locations for all the different parts of your wedding and lets you customize it how you want. They are so accommodating. Thank you so so much John, Amber and the rest of the Park Winters crew. Our wedding could not have been so wonderful without you!

Danielle
Danielle Childs

Married on 10/27/2018

Magical dream wedding!

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at Park Winters late October 2018 and it was an absolute dream! Reserve your day early. A year out our Saturday was the last one available in October. We had ... Read more had a number of guests tell us it was the best wedding they had been to, and they were pleasantly surprised by the delicious food with large portions and bartenders that weren't stingy with the alcohol. We were so happy with how our wedding turned out. After a year of planning, we were nervous it wouldn't be as magical as we hoped, but it was even better than we expected! We worked with Amber Daly and she was always friendly and happy to answer our questions. Our day-of-coordinator was from With Grace and Love Events (on the Park Winters vendor list), Mary Hicks, who had her own wedding at Park Winters and ran many there, so everything came together perfectly!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/14/2018

I had my wedding at Park Winters a few weeks ago and it was the best decision we made! Park Winters is simply magical. From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew it was the place we ... Read more wanted to celebrate our marriage with our loved ones. Not only is it absolutely stunning, but the staff is so welcoming, thoughtful and communicative. They were fantastic to work with and delivered exceptional service. The food is also definitely worth raving about! The farm fresh ingredients paired with the chef's stellar expertise made for an unforgettable meal. All of our guests loved the dinner and have been talking about it since the wedding! I could go on and on about how amazing Park Winters was for our wedding, but the bottom line is that there's no better choice!