Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center

Bloomington, IL · View map · Visit website

About Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center

Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center is a full-service hotel and event venue located in Bloomington, Illinois. This independently-owned boutique hotel offers 12,000 square feet of event space, cozy yet elegant comfort, and many other features to ensure a memorable event.

Facilities and Capacity

The venue’s banquet halls include ceilings that are 14 to 16 feet high, chandeliers, and wooden floors. They also feature high-quality audio-visual equipment, like projectors, premium sound systems, and wireless internet access. Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center’s banquet halls accommodate up to 1,000 guests and can be transformed to suit the needs of your event.

This hotel provides venue rental for a variety of wedding-related events, including engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. The helpful team at Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center works with couples to create an experience that’s as stress free as possible. When booking your big day at this venue, you’ll also have access to the following wedding services and items:

• Centerpieces
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking and shuttle
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Tables, chairs, and chair covers
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center offers several catering options and in-house bar services where you can choose from an open and cash bar. Couples can pick from several different dining styles, including buffets, cocktail receptions, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated, or stations. The hotel’s on-site caterer, Nelson’s @ the Parke, offers delicious food and professionalism and can accommodate most dietary requests.

Accommodations

Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center has a number of spacious, luxurious guest rooms and suites available for you and your guests. Accommodations include large living spaces, premium beds, in-room refrigerators and microwaves, room service, and more. The hotel also offers the following services to its guests:

• Complimentary shuttle to the Central Illinois Regional Airport
  • Indoor heated swimming pool
  • Made-to-order breakfast or hot breakfast buffet
  • 24-hour business center and convenience store

4 Reviews for Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center

4 Parke Regency Hotel and Conference Center Reviews

M
Meg

Married on 10/10/2009

The Parke catered to everything my husband and I asked for. The staff was very professional and friendly to all of our guests. We got several compliments on good the food was! The price of the package ... Read more package was higher than other vendors we looked at, but for the large amount of guests we had the price was actually cheaper for us. We definitely got what we paid for and more!

S
Sharjeel

Married on 07/08/2017

My wife and I got married just a few weeks ago. Amazing experience and superb service provided by the banquet manager, Michael and his staff! Front desk staff also very professional! This hotel has ... Read more been recently renovated and now linked up with the Best Western group and displayed standards of excellence. Rooms were very clean and updated. My wedding reception was the best night ever for myself and my wife as well as my guests. Thank you Parke Hotel!

K
Kayla

Married on 02/14/2015

2.5

I began with one coordinator (alyssa) who sold us on the Parke and without notice another (brittany) was assigned to me. It was hard for me to receive responses via email and I almost always got ... Read more voicemail when calling Brittany. During the reception I wrongly assumed that Brittany would be available for questions, my DJ answered all questions that I had regarding the cake and toast and he was not even part of the hotel package. We had agreed on Moscato in place of Champagne for the toast, when dinner was served I tried desperately to have someone find Brittany because I saw no bottles on the tables. I was told that they had not received any moscato on the truck, I'm not sure why I was not told prior. They provided my groom and I with our own bottle to make up for it. Afterwards the tables were cleared of food and drink that were not yet finished a good 2 hours before the reception was to end, there were workers everywhere. My groom and myself were greeting guests and did not finish dinner or even have cake before it was removed. The reception area itself was set up brilliantly. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff in general were very accommodating. Our suite that we received for the night before and night of was splendid. Our package included set up and tear down and that was handled quite well! 5 days later and I am still waiting to hear back from the hotel where the remainder of my personalized chocolates and mints ended up.