Parked In Waco

Waco, TX · View map

About Parked In Waco

We are a Central Texas' source for chauffeured wedding rides, picture cars, or even date night cruises! Our primary service area is Waco, but we also serve Austin, Bryan/College Station, DFW, and the Temple/Killeen area. Check out our website (www.parkedinwaco.com) for more info!

10 Reviews for Parked In Waco

10 Parked In Waco Reviews

M
Mila

Getting married on 12/05/2019

Parked in Waco is awesome!!!

Parked in Waco is awesome! Hudson is easy to talk to, very flexible and very professional. The car we rented for my daughter's wedding is gorgeous but reasonably priced. I would highly recommend ... Read more Hudson/Parked in Waco to anyone in need of car services especially for wedding events. Thank you very much Hudson for making Caleb & Mia's wedding special !!!

R
Rachel Klein

Married on 04/13/2019

Everything I wanted

I’ve wanted our get away car to be a Mercedes for a good 7 years and parked in Waco made it happen. The car was exactly what I wanted and they even had a just married sign with greenery on the back of ... Read more the car that made the pictures even cuter! Thank you again for the gorgeous car and enjoyable ride to our hotel.

K
Kay

Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!!!

Parked in Waco made our day extra special. Our pictures turned out amazing. Hudson was very professional. We loved the Mercedes. It made our pictures extra special. Thank you! Read more Parked in Waco made our day extra special. Our pictures turned out amazing. Hudson was very professional. We loved the Mercedes. It made our pictures extra special. Thank you!