Parker and Schmidt Clothiers

Phoenix, Arizona · View map

About Parker and Schmidt Clothiers

Parker and Schmidt Clothiers provides high-quality & esceptional pricing men’s & women's formal wear in Phoenx, AZ. They have been providing clients with quality suits/tux's at incredible prices for over 12 years. They offer the latest fashions in men’s and women's formal wear, including vests, ties, pocket square's belts, and other wedding formal wear. They do everything by Appointment Only!

When visiting their private showroom, couples are able to customize formal wear for the entire wedding party! From fabric to color to creation of the suit/tux, they give couples complete semi-customizable options. Their selection is most offen a perfect fit for what you are looking for!

They offer their clients:

Email: michael@parkerandschmidt.com

Web Site: www.parkerandschmidt.com

Address: 3201 N. 38th Street Unit #22

Phoenix, AZ 95018

History Parker and Schmidt Clothiers began with just a salesman who had a vision. Michael Schmidt, the owner, promptly started in the formal wear industry after completing his MBA. The company has now expanded and has sold thousands of suits and tuxedos.

46 Reviews for Parker and Schmidt Clothiers

46 Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Reviews

Mark
Mark

Married on 03/30/2019

Great service!

Michael was super professional, responsive and knowledgeable. I was looking for groomsmen suits for my wedding and he had a wide selection of quality product to choose from, at many different price ... Read more points. He and Ange will work with you as much as it takes to make sure you get exactly what you're looking for, with no added pressure. He helped us find the right color and style of suit after we changed our minds about a hundred times. His knowledge, experience and patience were greatly appreciated. Full disclosure, we did not end up purchasing our suits through Michael so I cannot speak to the experience after the purchase (as we had to go a different direction for reasons related to us, not Michael or his business). However, I'd have to assume based on our front-end experience and all of the positive reviews regarding the whole process that the suits would have turned out awesome, just like the rest of the experience. Thanks Michael and Ange for great customer service!

S
Suzette

Married on 04/07/2018

We worked with Parker & Schmidt to get our family outfitted for our son’s wedding. Michael really knew his stuff! We were in a bit of a deadline crunch and he made it happen with time to spare. He was ... Read more was even able to order a suit for the father of the bride with only his measurements (he lives in Europe). The suit fit perfectly! Only the pants needed to be hemmed. The bride was looking for a very particular color for the ties. Michael patiently found just what she was hoping for. The groom, dads, and brothers all had coordinating ties in exactly the right shade. My family looked and felt like a million bucks! My boys loved their suits and it didn’t break the bank. We would definitely use P & S again!

S
Shawn

Married on 11/03/2017

Had a great experience. Very personable and caring. He provided a great material for my wedding suit, and a blue suit that gets everyone talking! Steered me towards a tailor that knocked it out of the ... Read more park with the alterations. I looked and felt awesome on my big day and the blue drives my lady crazy on date night!! Thank you Mike!