ParkerPix

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About ParkerPix

ParkerPix provides video services for weddings in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Their vibrant, cinematic films will not only show what happened on your wedding day but also tell your love story. If the couple desires, their videographers will include personal interviews along with behind-the-scenes footage to capture all of the personal elements and details that make this day so monumental. ParkerPix will work with you to create a truly meaningful keepsake that will transport you back to your wedding day.

This vendor is available to film all of your wedding festivities, from your engagement party to your reception. Their videographers can provide you with anything from raw footage to highlight videos or a full-feature video. ParkerPix works with multiple cameras and drone footage to make sure every special moment is captured.

12 Reviews for ParkerPix

12 ParkerPix Reviews

Whitney
Featured
Whitney

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Videography 4/13/2019 - Orange, VA

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Parker! He was very prompt in getting back to me when I reached out to him and we spoke over the phone several times over the course of ... Read more planning, to be sure we were on the same page with everything. He was always helpful and answered any questions I had - it was very obvious that he cared about how everything turned out, and we really appreciated that! On the wedding day, Parker arrived early to check out the venue and make notes of all the spots where we could get great footage, we loved his creativity! I had never been filmed before, but he made the experience really comfortable and at times, we were honestly able to forget he was even there shooting. He was very professional, but also super nice and down-to-earth, we felt like we’d been knowing him for a long time. I think it says a lot about someone when you meet for the first time and they can make you feel that comfortable! He did a wonderful job and it only took about a month to get our films back. OMG, we were blown away by how beautiful the video was!!! Everyone loved it, and it was so much better than what I had even imagined! Parker’s talent is impeccable and he’s an awesome person to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer!!!!

Leah
Leah

Married on 05/03/2019

Highly recommend

Parker was nothing short of truly amazing, humble, and helpful! Not only did he willingly work with me for a comfortable price, but his work was outstanding. His presence at the wedding brought a ... Read more sense of peace and he made sure everything was just right! Highly, highly recommended. Everyone keeps talking about how amazing his highlight video was. He is something truly special & a very genuine person full of talent!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful wedding highlights video

Parker was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was great about communicating with us via email and also meeting up in person with us before the wedding to discuss what would be filmed. On the day of ... Read more the wedding he was so easy to work with and captured some amazing shots without us even realizing he was there filming! The wedding highlights video turned out so beautifully and made several of my family members and wedding guests cry happy tears seeing it! The editing and audio are very high quality. I also loved the drone shots that he was able to get of our vineyard venue both during the day and again at sunset. We would highly recommend Parker as your wedding videographer!