Parlett's Paper Expressions

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Parlett's Paper Expressions

Parlett's has been helping couples create their own custom wedding invitations and printed materials for over 30 years. We have an eye for detail and the experience to help you find all that you need for your upcoming nuptials. Come in during our regular store hours or schedule an appointment.

We offer in house printing through InScribe as well as these fine paper companies:

Crane and Company

20 Parlett's Paper Expressions Reviews

Misha
Misha

Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot recommend Parletts enough for all wedding stationary. Jackie helped me pick out my wedding invitations and Aaron did all the formatting and revisions of the proof. I was thrilled before I ... Read more received the invites, but I was blown away when I received the actual invites. Aaron addressed the inner and outer envelopes in a beautiful cursive font, so they were ready to assemble, stamp, and send when I picked them up. Jackie was so helpful in helping my mom and I pick invites and answering questions related to etiquette, formatting, etc. The customer service at Parletts was phenomenal and I cannot wait to order my programs and placecards! This was truly one of favorite parts of wedding planning.

T
Terri

Married on 09/10/2016

Aaron is friendly and professional - he was a pleasure to work with! Invitations were beautiful; turnaround time was quick. Great customer service - would recommend Parlett's for all your wedding ... Read more needs.

D
Donna

Married on 10/18/2014

This family owned and operated business was the perfect place for our family to get our daughters wedding invitations. The were just as we ordered and delivered on time. We would definitely use them ... Read more again.