Parsons Photography

Coventry, CT · View map

About Parsons Photography

Parsons Photography is one of the top wedding photographers in Connecticut. We feel that each wedding is unique with its own personality - we like to tell the story of that day! Diane Parsons, the primary photographer, has won awards for her work from the knot, Wedding Wire, and Martha Stewart.

34 Reviews for Parsons Photography

34 Parsons Photography Reviews

E
Eleonora

Married on 09/24/2016

Diane is so awesome! From the first moment we met Diane she was so easy to talk to and was so open to our ideas. She took her own time to help us find the most perfect place to take our wedding ... Read more photos. She really cares about capturing what exactly you want on your special day. She will work with you until you are completely satisfied. I just can't say enough about what a great photographer Diane really is. I have worked with many photographers, but Diane is one that I will continue to contact for future photo sessions. She is very talented and has so much passion for her work. She really is the best!!!!!

T
Tom

Married on 09/04/2016

Diane is great! She is very professional but also a lot of fun to work with. She captured our wedding day perfectly, we couldn't be happier with her finished product. She knew what we wanted and ... Read more executed flawlessly.

M
Melissa

Married on 06/24/2016

I am so happy with our decision to hire Diane. From the first time we met with her, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding. Her prices were reasonable and she makes you feel very comfortable. ... Read more Diane was great the day of our wedding, helping to keep everything organized and running smoothly, all while taking great pictures. I feel like I'm reliving my wedding day each time I look at the pictures! Thank you, Diane!