Partee of Four

Roseville, CA · View map

About Partee of Four

You’re invited!!!! Come browse Partee of Four and find just the right hand crafted stationery for all your special occasions. From simply sophisticated designs to elaborate elegance, all are created with quality products and a creative eye for detail.

I can fill any of your party orders from invitations to party favors. Need an idea for color or party themes, let me know, I would be glad to help you. From children’s parties to engagement gatherings, weddings, anniversary and graduation celebrations I can customize your invitations to suit all your needs. New baby on the way? I can create lovely, one of a kind invitations followed up with matching thank-you cards and birth announcements.

Impress your guests by kicking off your parties with specialty designed stationery from Partee of Four.

Contact me by phone or email:

(650)444-1897

17 Partee of Four Reviews

J
Jaime

Married on 10/04/2014

Partee of Four was the best decision I made during my wedding! Our invitations were absolutely beautiful! From start to finish the service I received was helpful, professional and very creative!I ... Read more HIGHLY recommend Partee of Four!

R
Ruta

Married on 07/26/2014

Partee of Four was wonderful to work with. In particular I worked with Stacey. She provided exceptional service! She was quick to respond, patient when making changes, and very flexible. She did ... Read more placement cards for my bridal shower and she was so wonderful that we wanted her to do our wedding placement cards.

V
veronika

Event date: 05/25/2014

Stacey was great! She helped with the color theme and design of the party. She is flexible, professional, creative and turn around on order was fast. She made me both invitations and favor tags. ... Read more Thanks partee of four!