Parties by Terrye

Owings Mills, Maryland · View map

About Parties by Terrye

Parties by Terrye is an experienced and passionate wedding planner in Owings Mills, Maryland serving couples in the Baltimore area. Parties by Terrye began as a family-owned business in 1983, and now includes Terrye and her husband Robert Grosshandler, as well as their son, Andrew. Terrye found her calling for event planning at a children’s birthday party and she hasn't looked back since. Their team is expert in overseeing every detail and executing the vision you have for your special day. With a personalized touch and keen eye for detail, they make sure that everything is just as you always imagined. For a team that has more than 30 years of event planning experience, consider Parties by Terrye.

Parties by Terrye offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Vendor referrals and selection
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Hourly consultations available
  • To-do lists

58 Reviews for Parties by Terrye

58 Parties by Terrye Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 10/14/2018

Great Day-of Wedding Coordinator

I was on the fence about hiring a day-of wedding coordinator but I am so glad we did. Hiring Parties by Terrye was one of the best decisions we made. Terrye was flexible and accommodating throughout ... Read more the whole process. She made the day of our wedding enjoyable and easy for us. I would definitely recommend Parties by Terrye!

E
Elana

Married on 06/17/2018

I had the best wedding ever, thanks to Terrye and Andrew! The whole day felt organized and seemless. I was able to really enjoy myself and not worry about the details. Read more I had the best wedding ever, thanks to Terrye and Andrew! The whole day felt organized and seemless. I was able to really enjoy myself and not worry about the details.

T
Thomas

Married on 06/16/2018

Terrye really helped make that day flawless. She kept me from worrying about any of the details, and I left my complete trust in her. She didn't disappoint, and helped orchestrate all of the moving ... Read more parts, vendors, timing, music, etc. I couldn't recommend a better day-of coordinator.