Party Animalz Entertainment

3 Party Animalz Entertainment Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 07/10/2015

THE BEST! We used Party Animalz for our up-lighting and photo booth during our wedding reception. The up-lighting looked so beautiful. We chose red as red and gray were our color scheme. The red ... Read more red lighting really gave the venue that little extra decor. It was the perfect touch and created a really nice atmosphere. Later on during the night the light switched to other colors. It looked great toward the end of the night when there were more people having fun on the dance floor. The photo booth was such a hit during our reception. We had as many people over there as we did on the dance floor. Party Animalz did an awesome job all night! It was not easy keeping all of those people under control! (We had people going in and out of the photo booth all night long!!) If you're looking for a really fun reception, DEFINITELY hire Party Animalz to do your photo booth. They do such a great job (so professional, kind, and helpful) and your guests will love it! Plus, you get to see all of the photos afterward online. They are great for a laugh!!

M
Megan

Married on 09/15/2012

We actually found this company on Groupon a few months back. I was a little hesitant to use them because there were really no reviews on them and it seemed like no one knew anything about them. We ... Read more went for it though, because it was such a great price and we otherwise probably couldn't have a had a photo booth. I was really pleasantly surprised with them! The photo booth was really nice, Donny, the attendant (and owner I believe) was well dressed and very friendly to everyone. He handed out the props that we had purchased and really made it a great experience. He was even able to customize the prints exactly the way I had asked him to, which was great. When we returned from our honeymoon there was a disc waiting for us in the mail with all of the photobooth pictures on it. If you are thinking of getting a photo booth definitely do it- all of our guests really enjoyed it and this was a great company to work with overall.

P
Patrick

Married on 08/12/2012

The owner Mike is a great guy. He helped my wife and I so much with picking music. He kept peoe dancing the whole time. Everyone loved his photobooth. I recommend the photobooth it is worth it. He ... Read more went above what was asked by him giving the best experience and service. He saw my wife and I getting sun in our eyes while eating dinner. He came over and moved the table for us without asking. The venue place didn't even bother to move. He came over and checked on us to make sure we are happy and everything is going like we wanted. He is a verly polite guy. I will use him for any events I would do. If he sees you in a store he remembers you and asks how's everything going. .

Party Animalz Entertainment FAQ