Party Cam

Pottstown, PA · View map

About Party Cam

We’re setting the bar for top-notch, professional photo booth experiences for you and your guests. Party Cam is here for clients like you, who care about the details but don’t want to think about them. We offer a variety of packages for all types of events, featuring our Luxury Printing Booth as well as our Classy Digital Booth. No matter what package you choose, we’re committed to the highest in quality when it comes to your booking experience, customizing your booth and prints, and service on the night of the party. You don’t need to set up, clean up, or direct your guests. Just get in touch, answer some questions, and get excited!

Party Cam has been serving in the event industry for over 10 years. We’re more than happy to serve our clients with recommendations for other vendors, working with you to shape your entire event. Serving NJ, PA, DC, NY, DE, MD.

At Party Cam, we believe in doing good and giving back. We’re providing a fun and memorable experience for each event we execute, but we want to take it a step further. For every luxury booth event, we book, we’ll make a donation in our client’s name to a non profit of their choice. Or if they prefer we’ll choose a nonprofit that we like to support!

32 Reviews for Party Cam

32 Party Cam Reviews

K
Kate Gauvain

Married on 01/12/2019

Creating Fun Your Way!

Party Cam was the perfect addition to our wedding! They added so much fun to an already fun wedding. The custom designs for the pictures fit into our theme perfectly. The attendant was super nice and ... Read more helped move the line through super quickly. We got the digital copies of the photos in less than a week after the wedding. I highly recommend Party Cam, and appreciated their part they played in our wedding.

C
Cindy

Married on 09/29/2018

Party Cam is just great! My daughter’s Bat Mitzvah was a couple of weekends ago at Reading Terminal Market and I had to write what a fabulous job Party Cam did with the Photo Booth! I looked around ... Read more at a variety of vendors - Party Cam was the BEST value for the packages being offered and exceeded my expectations! Everything was perfect from the attendants to the technology to the flexibility with the technology. I would highly recommend!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/25/2018

Party Cam saved the day at our wedding May 25th, 2018! We had booked another company over a year in advance. In the couple months before the wedding, we were repeatedly ignored completely when we ... Read more tried to get in contact with them to get everything finalized. We wrote it off as a scam, we were extremely upset and we didn't know what to do going forward as we lost a few hundred dollars on the deposit with that other company. We asked our other vendors about photo booth companies and John Serock Catering recommended Party Cam to us. We got in touch with them and we were able to come to a good price agreement so that we were able to have a photo booth at our wedding, the folks at Party Cam were REALLY nice and kind and they came through for us at the last minute. Everyone loved the booth at the wedding, the pictures are hilarious and will be cherished! The attendant was very nice and did a great job at making sure everyone knew how it worked and got their pictures! I really have nothing bad to say about Party Cam, I would definitely recommend them and use the service again. I'm so glad we had their photo booth for our wedding!