The Party Gallery

Medford, Oregon, OR · View map · Visit website

About The Party Gallery

Party Gallery Event Planning & Decor Rentals is a passionate wedding event rental company in Medford, Oregon, whose goal is to help every couple throw an amazing, stress-free celebration for themselves and their guests. Their rental business began when they saw a gap for people who needed expensive styling items, but would have no use for them after the wedding. From there, it grew to incorporate interior design pieces and other items that have allowed them to think outside the box.

Party Gallery Event Planning & Decor Rentals provides clean-up, delivery, and set-up for your event, as well as hosting a showroom for couples. Barware, china, chocolate fountains, flatware, glassware, and linens are available for you to rent alongside a selection of decor items, including aisle markers, centerpieces, drapery, lights, and vases, as well as:

• Altar/arch
  • Tables
  • Tents and tent accessories
  • Trinkets

Other Services
Party Gallery Event Planning & Decor Rentals has three planners who can provide services for the ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners of couples who are eloping or having a civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious wedding. Services include day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning, as well as:

• Event design

Featured
Alyssa

Married on 09/22/2018

Invaluable!

Erica and her team were knowledgeable, responsive, caring, and so helpful. I could not imagine having a wedding without their guidance! Read more Erica and her team were knowledgeable, responsive, caring, and so helpful. I could not imagine having a wedding without their guidance!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/26/2017

The most amazing place to get your wedding decor, and the service was incredible too! Thank you guys so much for everything! Read more The most amazing place to get your wedding decor, and the service was incredible too! Thank you guys so much for everything!

C
Chelsea

Married on 08/05/2017

Erica with Party Gallery is absolutely amazing. If you're in the early stages of planning your wedding, my number one recommendation to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly is a wedding ... Read more coordinator, and Erica is your gal. Our wedding was Saturday, August 5, 2017, and on the day of our wedding, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. I was told where I needed to go and when I needed to be there, and everything else was taken care of. Every bride should be able to enjoy their wedding day the way I did, and without Erica, that wouldn't have happened. Erica is friendly, organized, and has a true knack for wedding everything. Erica - we'll see you to help coordinate our 10 year anniversary vow renewal ;) Also, I highly recommend renting anything you can! This saved us a lot of money and time! We didn't have to worry about finding all the stuff to buy, storing before the wedding, prepping, and storing after. Hands down, renting is the way to go. Love everything that Party Gallery had - if it was in my budget, I would have just rented everything in their warehouse and had them bring it to our venue. Kidding, but seriously, I could spend hours gawking over all of beautiful wedding rentals.