Party in A Box

Hastings, MI · View map

About Party in A Box

Thanks for taking the time to look through my weddingwire page. I most defiantly enjoy my job as a DJ, so much so that I took it full time. I am the only DJ for my company. This means that I have been able to devote a bit more time with my clients and am willing to work anytime and not just Saturdays. If you have found my page here and are interested please take a look at my video on my website and if after that you like what you see feel free to give me a call, txt or we could sit down. Evertything is all done right on my website, so please visit that. Partyinaboxdj.com

31 Reviews for Party in A Box

31 Party in A Box Reviews

Theresa
Theresa

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

We could not in a million years have found a better DJ. He did an amazing job of reading the room and keeping everyone from my 2-year-old cousin to my 80 year-old grandfather out on the dance floor. ... Read more It was so incredibly special to see everyone I love enjoying themselves so much. He kept the reception moving and everything for me was stress-free. Thanks so much Yon!!

J
Julie

Married on 05/31/2019

This DJ was fantastic! He played all kinds of music and was very entertaining. Read more This DJ was fantastic! He played all kinds of music and was very entertaining.

Claire
Claire Nolan

Married on 01/06/2019

Fantastic DJ

Yon was did a fabulous job! He was communicative prior to the wedding, was very organized, and made us feel at ease. On the wedding day he had a fun, yet relaxed presence. He offered to get us drinks ... Read more and continued to check on us throughout the night to make sure that we had everything we needed. The dance floor was jam packed all night and every single guest was dancing. My only complaint is that we didn't have more time to dance!! We would most definitely recommend Yon!