Party It Up Entertainment

Blue Springs, MO · View map

About Party It Up Entertainment

No one likes attending a boring party. If It’s not memorable, its not fun. At Party It Up Entertainment, it’s our mission to turn every special event into an incredible experience. For years, we’ve been providing Mobile DJ entertainment services to the Kansas City Area. From Wedding Receptions, School Dances to large Corporate Events and Fundraisers we are available to provide an engaging and interactive experience for people of all ages and interests. We make planning the entertainment for your event simple. By working with you every step of the way, were able to meet all of your needs-and those of your guests. Serving the Greater Kansas City & Surrounding Areas
  • DJ Services – more than just a DJ

10 Party It Up Entertainment Reviews

J
Jade

Married on 09/18/2016

When I look back at my wedding, I remember the music. Greg was great! He was there from the beginning and made me feel confident about my wedding. They have a ton of music to choose from. They have a ... Read more a great planning website.

M
Megan

Married on 06/18/2016

Greg was an AMAZING DJ. Our first meeting was with him and his wife Aimee. They were both extremely pleasant and very easy to talk to. We decided to book with them that day! They had a website we used ... Read more used to plan the music for the ceremony and reception. He was able to accommodate the different song choices for our ceremony, and even suggested doing something different for all of us walking in. That was perfect, and I would not have thought of doing it! Greg even allowed my dad to put together a fun father/daughter dance and played it for the reception. He dismissed our guests table by table for dinner (buffet style). He made sure we followed our time line for our events that night. He played songs requested by our guests. Greg did an amazing job, and a great friend. I highly recommend his services, such a great company and family!!

S
Stacy

Married on 03/14/2015

WOW, Where do I begin! I am very please with the over all experience i had with Party It up Entertainment. Everything was so Organized, and very affordable, Greg and Aimee Make the best team! AMAZING ... Read more JOB!!! Thanks so much for helping make my Day so Special!!!