Party Music Events

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Party Music Events

Party Music Events has over 10 years of experience offering their bilingual DJ and entertainment services in Cancun, Mexico. Their objective is to create a unique and amazing event for couples with a variety of entertainment including, but not limited to, live music, DJ service, dance floor, MC services, water show, traditional ballet, mariachi bands, bands, and any other kind of music couples may desire at their wedding.

Having entertained for hundreds of events, they offer friendly and personalized service to each customer. Each booking begins with a consultation, where couples can express exactly what they need for their occasion, as well as discuss a do-not-play list. Party Music Events can provide a variety of lighting options for their DJ or band services, along with delivery, set up, and clean up for their items. Booking only one event per day, their DJs travel with a flat screen, microphones, photo booth, projector, sound/PA system, and uplighting. Their services include video projection, MC capabilities, and karaoke, along with their music library of:

• Club
  • Soul
  • Rock
  • Top 40

Other Services

When booking Party Music Events for their band services, couples can choose to have a sample performance and decide how large of a band they need for their event. The musicians are able to play ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, and music during breaks. They can also provide their own fog machine, lighting, projector, and sound/PA system. The types of music they play include:

• Acoustic

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 04/14/2019

The best DJ ever!

What can I tell you? DJ is the most important thing in a wedding reception and they have THE BEST!. Also they provide amazing extrAs to make your party unforgettable like the dancing floor bubble & ... Read more & smoke machines, lights, and even you initials, among other things. When I contacted them I talked to Jessica, the manager, who is extremely nice, she had a skype call with us and explained everything about how they worked, she reserved her best DJ (DJ Dex) for us and even agreed to give us complementary changes to our selected package (so nice). Later on, the dj was always in contact with us giving us great feedback and ideas. We reviewed our playlist together and he organized it by moments. The outcome was COMPLETELY AMAZING. My wedding was the best wedding &the best party Ive ever been to thanks to Party music! So thank you guys!!! You deserve this 5 stars times ten!!!!

C
Christine

Married on 09/01/2018

I will use them over and over again. They are the best. So flexible with me. Gave me everything I asked for along with discounts. It was spectacular. Read more I will use them over and over again. They are the best. So flexible with me. Gave me everything I asked for along with discounts. It was spectacular.

G
Galicia

Married on 02/03/2018

Hi future brides! If you are looking for fun and great party you must hire Party Music, the staff from planning, on site, dj, mc, all of them are amazing, they really know how to have fun in ... Read more weddings. we did not stop dancing all the night.