Party on the Rocks

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Party on the Rocks

Party on the Rocks is a wedding staffing and bartending company based out of Seattle, Washington. This company provides skilled bartenders who can attend your big celebration to serve a variety of your favorite beverages all night long.

This mobile bar-tending service aims to bring a fun and personable approach to serving your drinks on your big day. Providing a fast and friendly approach, they know how to add a sophisticated element to your reception.

Party on the Rocks can provide three different packages for you to choose from. If you would like their bartenders to serve only beer and wine, they have a suitable option for that. The happy couple can also request the bartenders to serve cocktails (depending on the package chosen, the wedding party can savor a choice of two or three mixes).

Conveniently, Party on the Rocks can attend your event for four or more hours, ensuring that the drinks keep flowing throughout your memorable day.

Other Services

Their event staff do not just provide bar-tending services as they also offer assistance with other aspects of the day. They can help with setting up and cleaning up the event space, while they can also provide staff to assist with the catering. This option can also be offered for four or more hours. Other services available from Party on the Rocks include:

• Champagne toast

Kelli
Kelli

Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic Service

Party on the Rocks was amazing to work with. Claire and her team were easy to communicate with prior to the wedding, which made planning easy. We did have some confusion over whether or not they ... Read more provided plastic cups, but it was eventually figured out. We provided our own alcohol, but had PoTR provide two event staff, a bartender, coolers and ice (for cooling beverages). They did an absolutely wonderful job working the event. Claire is such a nice person and was a great bartender - remembering the bride and groom's drink of choice, as well as several others. My only criticism of PoTR is that I wish the bartender wore a more formal shirt instead of a black promotional t shirt. I under that its their brand, but as we had a formal wedding, I would have appreciated them wearing something with at least a collar. I would absolutely recommend PoTR to anyone who wants to not have to worry about their bartender! I am glad I found them at the Seattle Wedding Show.

K
Kayla

Married on 10/06/2018

A HUGE thank you to POTR for making our event a huge success. They had the drinks flowing all night with little line back up and also a life saver helping me set up some final things before hand as ... Read more well as cleaning up/taking down. Claire was very professional and wonderful to work with. Jan even saved the day when we ran out of vodka by going and getting more! These guys and gals worked their tails off! I highly recommend POTR for your next event and cannot say enough wonderful things.

R
Rene

Married on 09/09/2018

We just had Claire and the Party on the Rocks team at our daughter's wedding at the Fields at Willie Greens this weekend. They were awesome and a big part of the success of our event. The light up bar ... Read more bar added that extra wow factor...highly recommend it! Thanks Party on the Rocks...You "Rock"!