Party Pleasers Services

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Party Pleasers Services

Party Pleasers is a DJ, Lighting, Photo Booth and Decor service located in Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus Ohio. Make your reception come to life with their music and allow your guests to dance the night away. Dress up your venue with beautiful lighting and drape. Or add an extra element of fun with our photo booths. If your big day isn’t in the Cincinnati, Dayton or Columbus area, don’t worry because these DJs are also available for travel. This DJ service has experience playing music from a wide variety of genres and cultures. Create a memorable occasion for your guests and allow Party Pleasers Services to set the mood for your special day.

With a wide range of services, Party Pleasers has something to fit every couple’s needs. Some of these services include:

• DJ/MC

Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Tim is the man!!

I am so happy we booked party pleasers! We were assigned DJ Tim and he was a godsend! Our wedding needed the DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour, and 2 hours into reception. We then transitioned to a band ... Read more band for remaining two hours. I was worried about the DJs flexibility and ability to transition but Tim was great! He had no issues working with the band and he even worked out sharing equipment with the band to use less space as well as played music during the bands break. Tim is definitely the best at what he does. He had every song we wanted and had great suggestions for ceremony and reception music. He is great at speaking and was so good at introducing the bridal party and making all announcements. He is the best at getting the crowd involved and knowing what to play to get people on the dance floor (our crowd was mainly 35 +). Tim took time throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we needed and that we were happy with the music and lighting. We also used party pleasers for Draping and lighting for the ceremony and reception. Tim made the place look amazing!!!! He went above and beyond to give us what we wanted! The ceremony needed to be moved indoors last minute due to weather. The groom called Tim and he made the ceremony space look so ethereal with very little time to plan. He definitely saved the day for me! I cannot day enough good things about the company and Tim! Money well worth spent! You cannot go wrong with Party Pleasers.

Kali
Kali Weeter

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely recommend Party Pleasers! :)

Party Pleasers made the wedding of my dreams come to life! Our DJ, Corey, was phenomenal and so much fun! I came to them with a specific lighting/decor vision, and they completely knocked it out of ... Read more the park and made it happen! They made me feel confident and like I never needed to worry on my wedding day. The dance floor was a blast, Corey led the evening spectacularly, and I had several fam/friends says that it was the most fun wedding they've ever attended. Cannot recommend enough! :)

K
Kelsey

Married on 06/22/2019

Forever Grateful

I find it hard to find the proper words to explain what a difference Party Pleasers made in making our wedding day all it turned out to be. They are in a league all their own. Besides marrying my ... Read more husband, hiring them was the best decision I made for that entire day. Jon Grice is particularly talented as he went above and beyond all expectations. We will definitely be using Party Pleasers again! We can not thank them enough!