Party Time DJ Services, LLC

Ripley, WV · View map

About Party Time DJ Services, LLC

Party Time DJ Services, LLC is a mobile DJ and entertainment service for your special event. No matter what the occasion, our goal is to provide excellent services and exceed your expectations.

We play today's hits and yesterday's favorites mixed in a creative fashion that will have your guests dancing all night! We also offer to emcee (MC) and make all necessary announcements.

Whatever you are looking for regarding music, audio, & lighting for your event, we're ready to help make your dream a reality!

We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

4 Reviews for Party Time DJ Services, LLC

4 Party Time DJ Services, LLC Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 09/18/2016

I loved Jeremy. After working with him on work-related events, I knew I had to book him for my wedding. He was attentive, entertained my guests and make my reception fun! I couldn't have asked for a ... Read more better DJ. He even followed up with me after my honeymoon to see how it went. You won't regret booking with Party Time Dj Services.

chelsearenee
Chelsea

Married on 05/21/2016

Jeremy is very professional and is a blast to work with. Read more Jeremy is very professional and is a blast to work with.

C
Cindy

Married on 05/25/2014

Jeremy and Carrie make such a great team! They kept is organized and on time! Read more Jeremy and Carrie make such a great team! They kept is organized and on time!