Partyfavorsforall

Greenville, OH · View map

About Partyfavorsforall

Partyfavorsforall is a small unique handmade favor business located in Greenville, Ohio 45331.

We started on ebay years ago part time and made it a full time venture in 2010. We have 34,000 positive feedbacks on ebay. We have also expanded and added Etsy and our website as a venue to sell our items. The links to those stores and reviews are below.

We have many favors and games available, our top selling favors are personalized custom handmade wedding and baby shower seed packets and water bottle labels for many occasions including weddings, birthdays, baby showers, graduations, reunions and more.

Our Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/Partyfavorsforall is also mobile

Our Ebay store and feedback review links http://www.stores.ebay.com/Partyfavorsforall

Our Partyavorsforall website http://www.partyfavorsforall.com is also mobile

You are welcome to view our products at anytime at any of our venue sites.

John and April Kelly

3 Reviews for Partyfavorsforall

3 Partyfavorsforall Reviews

B
Brenda

Married on 06/21/2014

I ordered 250 seed packets with the bide and grooms names and the wedding date. They turned out beautiful! We couldn't be more pleased with how they look and how quickly we received them. I would ... Read more recommend this site to anyone! Thank you so much for helping to make this wedding more special!

User3659040

Event date: 01/12/2013

I ordered water bottle labels and they were perfect stuck on right and didn't fade away with the water and they were very affordable Read more I ordered water bottle labels and they were perfect stuck on right and didn't fade away with the water and they were very affordable

Mrs Danie
Danielle

Married on 10/10/2010

We received personalized water bottle labels as a gift and they were the cutest things. I checked out the price and I was surprised on how inexpensive they were. My only complaint is that they were ... Read more just a little short of wrapping the whole water bottle. A little more planning could have avoided that.

Partyfavorsforall FAQ