PartyOnStillwater

Stillwater, MN · View map

About PartyOnStillwater

PartyOnWeddings, a division of PartyOnStillwater provides personalized services and products serving the St. Croix Valley and Twin Cities Our services include: Wedding and Event Planning, Rentals, Day of Services and customized gift baskets.

PartyOnWeddings is a full-service wedding planning company located in the beautiful Stillwater area. Our team has experience at a wide variety of breathtaking and unique venues including the Stillwater Historic Courthouse, Stillwater Public Library and all the parks in beautiful Stillwater MN. PartyOnWeddings is ready to wow you and your guests and coordinate all the unique touches to make your day one of a kind. Remember, Life is Short. PartyOn! (And leave the planning to us!)

PartyOn Bartending Services provides experienced, friendly, and spirited bartenders for your special event.
It is our pleasure to serve you and your guests at your wedding. Our bartenders are hand-picked providing only the highest level of customer service. We provide the service, you provide the spirits.

Let us plan your event so you can enjoy the special occasion. We specialize in small to medium events and focus on details important to you. It will be our pleasure to send out the invitations, provide a festive decorated environment, organize the meal, coordinate the entertainment, and manage the clean-up. We will meet with you to plan within your budget and bring creative ideas to the table.

Let us help you create your memories because. Life is Short. PartyOn!

19 Reviews for PartyOnStillwater

19 PartyOnStillwater Reviews

K
Kirsten

Married on 06/18/2016

We hired Party on Stillwater for "day of" coordination for our June 2016 wedding. Robin's connections and professionalism helped me confidently pull together the final details for our wedding during ... Read more the last month leading up to our big day. She advised us on a number of vendors and her experience working with popular local vendors became invaluable the day of the event ... when one of our vendors didn't show up on time! I especially appreciated Robin's calm way of handling the situation; ultimately none of our guests were aware of the blip and everything came together smoothly. Her ability to manage the day of coordination allowed me, my fiancee, my mom and our wedding party to relax and enjoy the day without worrying about the details. Bonus points: she's a ton of fun to work with and knows everybody in town!

D
Dana

Married on 03/20/2016

Robin from PartyOnStillwater was the best decision we made for our wedding. Her connections led to other outstanding vendors which made us feel like we had the best people on our wedding day team. She ... Read more had good ideas and access to everything needed to put on a good party. Robin took care of everything at our wedding and the feedback we received from our guests about her service was outstanding. She was honest and helpful in reducing our cost for those necessary wedding items that can add up. On our wedding day, her team was timely and professional. We would highly recommend Robin for not only wedding, but any of your party plans. She truly made the difference in the ease of our wedding day.

L
Lisa

Married on 02/28/2016

Robin at PartyOnStillwater was amazing. She helped me plan a wedding shower in my home for my niece for 45 people. She recommended the caterer, did the decorations, provided the tables, prepared and ... Read more posted signs to get to my house, chairs and tableware and centerpieces. One of her staff also stayed to help facilitate the party as well. It was outstanding! Everything was perfect! I would highly recommend PartyOnStillwter for an event and will definitely use them again for my next party.