Partytime DJ's

Columbia, SC · View map · Visit website

About Partytime DJ's

Partytime DJ's is a wedding DJ company based in Columbia, South Carolina. It has been part of the wedding industry since 1990, providing its services throughout the local area including Lexington, Newberry, and Sumter. The company offers fun, professional, and experienced wedding entertainers who are fun and memorable without being cheesy and embarrassing anyone.

Partytime DJ's offers a wide variety of music genres such as club, country, hip-hop, international, jazz, oldies, r&b/soul, rock, and top 40. In addition to music entertainment, the company can provide casino games and photo booths. Along with a high-quality sound/PA system, Partytime DJ's offers a variety of equipment such as a disco ball, a flat screen, microphones, a projector, and uplighting. The company's DJ services include the following:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Meredith

Married on 03/05/2016

If you want your guests dancing all night long- this is who you want providing the entertainment! Loved every second of our reception from the uplighting, the custom monogram on the dance floor and ... Read more the photobooth! They truly transformed our venue and turned it into a fairytale! Top notch!

Claire
Claire deRoos

Married on 05/04/2019

Best. Reception. Ever.

If you're looking for a party where guests dance the entire night, look no further than PartyTime DJs. After reading reviews, I picked Robert Elwood, and I couldn't be happier with this decision! He ... Read more met with my fiancé and me and discussed everything from songs to styles to what music to avoid. I felt confident in his ability to keep the party going by adapting to and sensing the mood of the crowd. Boy, did he deliver! He even went out of his way to play a snippet of a song as a joke during the mother-son dance before playing the real song. He did an anniversary dance, which was the best idea ever. He had all the married couples dance, then sent them off the floor until the couple who'd been married the longest remained. Then he had my groom and I dance with the couple! It was so memorable and special. Everyone kept talking about it all night long! The dance floor was full THE ENTIRE NIGHT. People that I've known my whole life and never seen dance were on the dance floor all evening. We had so much fun that we didn't want to stop when it was time to do the send off! I would recommend Robert Elwood to anyone looking to have a fun party. I've had countless people tell me it was the best reception they've ever been to. Thanks, Robert!

J
Jack

Married on 04/06/2019

Dave DJ'd our Wedding...

Dave was absolutely awesome at our wedding! He knows what to do to get people on the dance floor and keep the party going until the end. He and his company were very professional and easy to work ... Read more with. He was also very receptive to our sequence of events and song requests. We did one of the higher tier packages and don't regret it for a moment. The lightning was great and the guests loved the photobooth. I would highly recommend them for your DJ needs!