PartyZone! Productions

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About PartyZone! Productions

PartyZone! Productions is YOUR wedding DJ partner in Louisville, Kentucky. We want to help you create your dream wedding. No matter what style you might have, elegant, sophisticated, down home, casual or even themed, we will do whatever we can to help make it happen. With over 27 years of exceptional experience in the wedding industry, we are prepared for anything at your wedding reception. We pride ourselves on planning and executing the details with perfection.

Our PartyZone staff will walk you through envisioning your day initially. We listen to your thoughts and visions and incorporate them with our background of successful event planning. We meet with you again at least two weeks prior to your event to discuss all of your details. In the meeting, we will develop the itinerary for your special day.

PartyZone! Productions wants you to be able to host the most remembered day of your life with no worries at all. They provide a stress-free environment by handling everything for you. DJ services include the following:

• DJ / MC(Two people on EVERY event)
  • Consultation / Planning Session
  • Special Effects - Dancing On A Cloud / Confetti Entrance - Exit, Bubble Exit, Video Mapping
  • Video Projection - TV Monitors, Projectors etc

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 03/03/2018

The decision to hire a DJ vs a band was a tough one for me and my husband. I generally prefer a band, he prefers a DJ. I am SO glad we went with his preference on this one! Cory was so great to work ... Read more with from our first meeting. Professional through and through. The open dancing portion of our reception was about 4 hours long and the floor stayed packed the whole time. We've had so many people call and say how much fun they had and compliment our DJ. I highly recommend PartyZone- you won't be disappointed!!

Vickie
Vickie

Married on 05/24/2019

Fun fun fun

Cory with PartyZone did a tremendous job, very easy to work with. He kept the party going until the very end. Highly highly recommend Read more Cory with PartyZone did a tremendous job, very easy to work with. He kept the party going until the very end. Highly highly recommend

N
Nanette

Married on 12/08/2018

PartyZone Productions

PartyZone did an awesome job at my wedding. They kept all the guests involved and the dance floor was full the entire night! Read more PartyZone did an awesome job at my wedding. They kept all the guests involved and the dance floor was full the entire night!