PartyZone! Productions

Louisville, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About PartyZone! Productions

PartyZone! Productions is YOUR wedding DJ partner in Louisville, Kentucky. We want to help you create your dream wedding. No matter what style you might have, elegant, sophisticated, down home, casual or even themed, we will do whatever we can to help make it happen. With over 27 years of exceptional experience in the wedding industry, we are prepared for anything at your wedding reception. We pride ourselves on planning and executing the details with perfection.

Our PartyZone staff will walk you through envisioning your day initially. We listen to your thoughts and visions and incorporate them with our background of successful event planning. We meet with you again at least two weeks prior to your event to discuss all of your details. In the meeting, we will develop the itinerary for your special day.

PartyZone! Productions wants you to be able to host the most remembered day of your life with no worries at all. They provide a stress-free environment by handling everything for you. DJ services include the following:

• DJ / MC(Two people on EVERY event)
  • Consultation / Planning Session
  • Special Effects - Dancing On A Cloud / Confetti Entrance - Exit, Bubble Exit, Video Mapping
  • Video Projection - TV Monitors, Projectors etc

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 03/03/2018

The decision to hire a DJ vs a band was a tough one for me and my husband. I generally prefer a band, he prefers a DJ. I am SO glad we went with his preference on this one! Cory was so great to work ... Read more with from our first meeting. Professional through and through. The open dancing portion of our reception was about 4 hours long and the floor stayed packed the whole time. We've had so many people call and say how much fun they had and compliment our DJ. I highly recommend PartyZone- you won't be disappointed!!

E
Emily Slaven

Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing! Best dj ever!

Cory did an amazing job at our wedding! I would recommend him for every event that you would need a dj for! Read more Cory did an amazing job at our wedding!!! I would recommend him for every event that you would need a dj for!

E
Emily Lintner

Married on 08/03/2019

The best in Louisville

I can’t recommend Cory and the Party Zone team enough! Not only did he have the dance floor packed all night (seriously, all night... I should have paid for an extra hour), he worked behind the scenes ... Read more to make sure the whole day went smoothly. He and his team are super professional and friendly and their reputation in Louisville speaks for itself. Local brides - hire him!