Pasta Chef Catering

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Pasta Chef Catering

Pasta Chef Catering, is a Tampa Bay-based wedding catering company specializing in a high-quality and elegant catering experience for you and your guests to enjoy. Pasta Chef Catering has over 40 years of experience in the catering and food service industry.

With a fully equipped and staffed pasta station, Pasta Chef Catering provides a delicious experience for you and your guests. Plus, there are no hidden costs and no confusing or over priced menus to choose from.

Cuisine
Pasta Chef Catering accommodates almost every dietary need, including gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan or vegetarian. Not only do they have a pasta station, but they also provide a BBQ menu. Pasta Chef Catering is available for the following styles of cuisine:

• American
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Other Services
With the belief that elegant catering does not have to be complicated or expensive, Pasta Chef Catering provides bar and decor services in addition to their food catering. Other services include:

• Chairs

K
Featured
Kari

Married on 04/28/2018

Very professional and very easy to deal with. We had some complicated issues to our wedding agenda and they handled it perfectly. The music was great, timing impeccable and everyone had a wonderful ... Read more time. I also felt the charges were very reasonable compared to caterers. What I liked best is that there was something for every picky eaters from Gluten Free to Vegan. Also their staff for the bar and food were so friendly and professional. I wish I could give them 10 Stars!

Tami
Tami

Married on 04/20/2019

Our Wedding

I have nothing but the best of things to say from this Caterer. I feel like they went above and beyond to make things perfect for us. They were extremely affordable and payment was convenient. Any ... Read more last minute changes I had were taken care with no problems. Our wedding was April 20 2019 and my guests loved the food and the caterers. I would definitely recommend to any and everyone.

Alisha Smiles
Alisha

Married on 04/06/2019

Love how accommodating they were!

When we started looking at caterers, I didn't really consider pasta as an option because we aren't big pasta eaters. But, as we started looking at different companies with more "traditional" wedding ... Read more menus (chicken with potatoes and green beans type things), the more we realized how much it was going to cost us to feed all of our vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, lactose intolerant and other guests that couldn't eat the other foods (without only serving them salad). Pasta chef catering was WONDERFUL. ALL of our guests were happy, well fed, and loved the customization of their dinner. There were multiple pasta types, sauce types, main add ins (chicken, sausage, veggies), and extras like artichoke hearts, garlic, sundried tomatoes, etc... They were nice enough to provide gluten free pasta at no extra charge and provide unbuttered bread. They were always good about responding to my questions, showing me the cost breakdown of everything, set up and clean up, were very professional to our guests, and served us first to get the dinner rolling and keep the bride and groom fed. DEFINITELY recommend- we received so many compliments on our catering choice.