Pastiche Event Productions

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pastiche Event Productions

Pastiche Event Productions assists couples with their wedding planning in Torrance, California. The business was created from a desire to fully celebrate true love and joy for each special wedding day. A planning, designing, and coordinating business, they use a couple’s vision to plan every detail, resulting in a spectacular event. They work hard to build strong relationships with vendors, ensuring the best quality work for clients, and promise a team of dependable and talented planners.

Couples may use Pastiche Event Productions for their wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. They offer full planning and partial planning options, in addition to day-of coordination. Their services include abilities such as budget analysis; event design; managing guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists; and offering vendor referrals and selection. The planners can assist in organizing the following wedding types:

• Civil union

Fernando
Fernando G Gonzalez

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Simply Amazing!!

I have worked with many event planners, but I have to say that Mia is by far one of the most professional and easy going wedding planners in the industry. It was such a pleasure working with her and ... Read more her team. Everything was spot on from beginning to end. She was very detailed in proving me information on time and was very responsive to suggestions when we conducted the walk through. The day of was simply put, Amazing!! As a DJ, we deal with many different event planners many are good, but Mia and her team at Pastiche are FABULOUS!! I highly recommend her for any event you may be considering her for.

J
Jairo A Perez

Married on 07/20/2019

Great Wedding Coordinator

Mia was our savior. We were in a bind when our first planner unexpectedly quit on us. Mia came in, picked up where the previous planner left off and did not miss a beat. We honestly do not know what ... Read more we would have done without her. I suppose the best compliment I can give her is that she completely took the stress from my bride which in turn made the planning process so much better for her and selfishly for me. She checked in on us in the lead up to the wedding to make sure we were where we needed to be and took care of the things our previous planner dropped the ball on. The most important part of the planner's job is to make sure the day of the wedding goes off without a hitch and Mia definitely delivered. She organized all the vendors, guests, flipped our venue from the ceremony to the reception and helped clean up afterward. During the wedding, she constantly checked with us to see how we were doing and to see if we needed anything. The day could not have gone better and we would definitely recommend her to people looking for a planner.

S
Shanette

Married on 06/01/2019

Arredondo wedding

Mia was great! She was so helpful as our month of wedding coordinator. Mia was very informative and had some great ideas for us. During our reception, mia and her assistant made sure everything ran ... Read more smoothly and kept our stress levels low. Me and my husband had the best time ever and we owe a lot of that to Mia! I highly recommend pastiche event production!