Pastiche Event Productions

Torrance, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pastiche Event Productions

Pastiche Event Productions assists couples with their wedding planning in Torrance, California. The business was created from a desire to fully celebrate true love and joy for each special wedding day. A planning, designing, and coordinating business, they use a couple’s vision to plan every detail, resulting in a spectacular event. They work hard to build strong relationships with vendors, ensuring the best quality work for clients, and promise a team of dependable and talented planners.

Couples may use Pastiche Event Productions for their wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner. They offer full planning and partial planning options, in addition to day-of coordination. Their services include abilities such as budget analysis; event design; managing guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists; and offering vendor referrals and selection. The planners can assist in organizing the following wedding types:

• Civil union

Fernando
Fernando G Gonzalez

Getting married on 04/04/2020

Simply Amazing!!

I have worked with many event planners, but I have to say that Mia is by far one of the most professional and easy going wedding planners in the industry. It was such a pleasure working with her and ... Read more her team. Everything was spot on from beginning to end. She was very detailed in proving me information on time and was very responsive to suggestions when we conducted the walk through. The day of was simply put, Amazing!! As a DJ, we deal with many different event planners many are good, but Mia and her team at Pastiche are FABULOUS!! I highly recommend her for any event you may be considering her for.

S
Shanette

Married on 06/01/2019

Arredondo wedding

Mia was great! She was so helpful as our month of wedding coordinator. Mia was very informative and had some great ideas for us. During our reception, mia and her assistant made sure everything ran ... Read more smoothly and kept our stress levels low. Me and my husband had the best time ever and we owe a lot of that to Mia! I highly recommend pastiche event production!

M
Michael Gross

Married on 04/05/2019

Great experience!

My wife and I met Mia just over a year ago. From the beginning Mia spent a great amount of time making sure we were taken care of for our big day. It didn't matter what time it was, she would be ... Read more available when we had questions. Being a business owner myself there are some things that stick out when you know you are working with the right person. For me, I noticed Mia is always positive, which is not always easy to find; you can tell she loves what she does. Our wedding day was perfect. A special shout out to David, Mia's husband, for officiating our ceremony. Thank you team, you guys rock!