Pastor Bill Waddell

South Padre Island, TX · View map

About Pastor Bill Waddell

I am a pastor at Island Baptist Church on South Padre Island. I preform weddings for couples getting married on the island who would like a Christian ceremony. I preform non-denominational services. My wife Valarie is a wedding planner, and her website is www.southpadrebeachceremony.com. If you are wanting just an officiant I can help you, and if you are needing an officiant plus much more she would be happy to help you.

8 Reviews for Pastor Bill Waddell

8 Pastor Bill Waddell Reviews

M
Maria Ramirez

Married on 08/17/2018

Extremely satisfied

Pastor Bill was professional yet understanding and patient while he waited for our late guests to arrive and start the wedding. I appreciated his patience and most of all his blessing during the ... Read more wedding ceremony.

Angelina
Angelina Garcia

Married on 06/25/2018

Best wedding Ever

If you want your dream wedding to happen then make sure and use Bill & Valarie. Ceremony was perfect! They did an amazing job with the flowers, cake, ceremony site, set up. Everything was perfect and ... Read more I had my dream beach wedding. No stress and you get to enjoy your time! Thank you

Staci
Staci Price

Married on 06/22/2018

Personal Christian wedding ceremony

Pastor Bill Wardell was very personal and shared a sweet Christian message during our daughter and son in laws wedding ceremony making it so memorable. Read more Pastor Bill Wardell was very personal and shared a sweet Christian message during our daughter and son in laws wedding ceremony making it so memorable.