Pastor Kevin Weddings

Las Vegas, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Pastor Kevin Weddings

Pastor Kevin Weddings is an officiant service based in Las Vegas that will give you a beautiful, meaningful ceremony for your wedding day. They are dedicated to giving you the service that you have always wanted, creating a ceremony that you will treasure forever.

Experienced
Pastor Kevin Weddings has been in full-time ministry since 1994, getting his Masters of Divinity degree and graduating with honors from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is the founding pastor of The Stream in Las Vegas, a church that he started in 2002, and has been a pastoral counselor at Renewing Life Center since 2007. He has performed tons of ceremonies both nationally and internationally and has extensive experience in premarital and marital counseling.

Pastor Kevin Weddings will help you create a truly memorable wedding ceremony while offering counseling services throughout the process. Services include:

• Complimentary consultation
  • Assistance with customizing ceremony
  • Personal meeting to plan wedding details
  • Rehearsal attendance
  • Finalizing and filing the marriage license
  • 2-4 sessions of premarital or marital enrichment counseling

44 Reviews for Pastor Kevin Weddings

44 Pastor Kevin Weddings Reviews

P
Featured
Paige

Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor Kevin was the absolute best officiant! He took the time to meet with us weeks before our wedding to strategically curate our ceremony and did such an amazing job! I was so thankful for his time ... Read more and effort into making our ceremony well-rounded through all of the spiritual, meaningful and lighthearted moments. We also decided only a month before our wedding to have a rehearsal run through the day before and he made himself available for that on short notice. He gave the best guidance and direction for readings and writing our vows. In our meeting with him, he interviewed me and my then fiancé separately while we told him things we loved about the other person and special memories. It was such a fun surprise to reveal during the ceremony what was said about the other - this part was especially emotional and struck a cord with me. We owe it all to him for eloquently directing our ceremony in a cheerful yet reverent manner, which matches our vibe as a couple. We are so happy Pastor Kevin was apart of the most special moment of our lives :)

J
Jenni

Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Pastor Kevin was the perfect choice for our wedding! We got married out of state and it was important for us to have an officiant that made the ceremony feel like he’s known us for years — and he did ... Read more just that! It was simple, to the point and personalized, exactly like we wanted. He’s super responsive and was very patient with all of my 100 questions!

K
Karen

Married on 09/29/2018

Happiest Day of Our Lives

My fiancé and I had a destination wedding on September 29th in Las Vegas. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Pastor Kevin was so awesome and me feel so comfortable with the whole ... Read more process. He was so communicative and took the stress of planning a ceremony off my plate! He was so accommodating with phone meetings and was flexible. What I loved most was that he tailored our ceremony to me & my fiancé based on the info we gave him and it made it so personal for our guests and especially for us. He was so awesome and would definitely recommend for any wedding in Vegas!