Pastor Steve Rhoads

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Pastor Steve Rhoads

I have officiated weddings in the greater Tulsa area and NE Oklahoma for more than 30 years and I am licensed to officiate in any state and recorded to officiate in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Ohio. I have worked with more than 30 different venues in the greater Tulsa area and Eastern and NE Oklahoma and have in the past been on staff at a wedding chapel. I am available for both large and small gatherings at just about any place that you have in mind and typically am available on short notice as well. I have references available upon request. At this time, I am not a church staff minister, so I have greater flexibility on dates and times. Please keep in mind that this is your very special day and it is to your benefit to hire professionals. Wedding pros don't really cost more when you consider that they will ADD to your day, not detract from it, because they do this almost every week. It would be a pleasure and an honor to be chosen to complement your ceremony!! I would be pleased to talk with you about how I can help to make your day the best it can be. Please call me at 918.724.4342 and let's get your date scheduled today!

143 Reviews for Pastor Steve Rhoads

143 Pastor Steve Rhoads Reviews

H
Hannah

Married on 06/09/2018

He wasn't able to marry us his father-in-law did but his is a good man I would say other people should use him he had a family emergency but he had it covered I am so very happy with him I had the ... Read more best wedding I would like to thank him for what he did I am beyond happy

D
Denise

Married on 05/19/2018

Steve was great! We added extra items to our ceremony and he was able to accommodate all of our needs. Highly recommend him for any wedding or other services needed! Read more Steve was great! We added extra items to our ceremony and he was able to accommodate all of our needs. Highly recommend him for any wedding or other services needed!

D
Daniel

Married on 03/18/2018

Steve was so helpful and very professional. He met with us before our wedding. He helped us order our unity cross and kept in touch with us through the whole wedding process. We highly recommend him. ... Read more Steve was so helpful and very professional. He met with us before our wedding. He helped us order our unity cross and kept in touch with us through the whole wedding process. We highly recommend him.