Pastries A-La-Carte

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Pastries A-La-Carte

Pastries A-La-Carte has been preparing delectable treats in Pittsburgh for years. We use only top quality ingredients in everything we make. We take pride in our wide selection of baked goods, and are confident that you will see why with just one taste.

Our team of artists and pastry chefs shares a dedication and a passion for the art of fine baking. This commitment to quality is evident in every one of our delicious, hand-made creations. And our friendly, down-to-earth service is the icing on the cake.

Take the time to browse our website for more information about our bakery and the products we create. Then stop by for a visit, or call us at 412-653-2236, with questions or to place an order.

We are always creating something new and delicious that we can't wait for our customers to try ...so stop by and have a taste today!

43 Reviews for Pastries A-La-Carte

43 Pastries A-La-Carte Reviews

C
Claire Polick

Married on 12/01/2018

Our favorite bakery

My cake was included in my venue price so I actually never got to talk to the bakery about my ideas, etc. I only sent them one picture and the cake came out exactly how I envisioned! It was so ... Read more beautiful and absolutely delicious (we got the red velvet). We got so many compliments and my husband and I ate the left over cake for weeks afterward! I frequent this bakery a lot for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. and have never had a bad experience. They are wonderful!

Sam
Sam

Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious, pretty

Our venue had this as one of two cake vendors - so we didn't deal directly with them. But the cake was exactly as we pictured it and it was delicious. Almond cake with raspberry filling! 3 tiered Read more Our venue had this as one of two cake vendors - so we didn't deal directly with them. But the cake was exactly as we pictured it and it was delicious. Almond cake with raspberry filling! 3 tiered

Chaz
Chaz

Married on 05/26/2018

We worked with the manager, Tamala, for our wedding cake and cookies. She sat down with us and really took her time to listen to what we wanted and showed us pictures and options that would work ... Read more within our budget. She was so helpful and informative and just a pleasure to work with. It shows that she cares about her customers and what she does. The cake was SO delicious and beautiful! The cookies, oh my goodness, I've never had cookies that still tasted so fresh over a week later! Wow. I'll be referring everyone to them and will be ordering more myself!